Television The Apprentice 2022

Superunknown

Was I the only one that giggled like a schoolgirl at the "T.T. Liquor" name, when they announced at the end that this was where the winning team would be going? :lol:

Criminal that Amy didn't walk. I've not minded her in previous weeks, but she was mega-shit this week. The way she smiled at the camera and took the credit for the branding, which then got ripped to shreds, and then she just stayed fecking silent in the grilling later on. She was clearly the shittest one this week.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
The vodify branding was the first slightly competent thing this series. Even if it did taste like semen.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Can't believe Sophie who has a pub or a bar did not get fired for fecking up the product.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I think he's fired the wrong person each week.

RedDevilRoshi

I thought Sophie should have gone along with Navid. No idea why Akshay was brought back when he got them the most orders.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I do think Navid was a bit weak for the process. Sophie should've gone as well. Most baffling thing was that Sophie didn't bring back Amy after the state of that branding and the fact she didn't make a sale, baffling decision :lol: I think there were some gender politics going on in this episode.

youngrell

I do think Navid was a bit weak for the process. Sophie should've gone as well. Most baffling thing was that Sophie didn't bring back Amy after the state of that branding and the fact she didn't make a sale, baffling decision :lol: I think there were some gender politics going on in this episode.
Definitely right on the last point. She chose the two boys for that reason only IMO. She should have been sacked for that decision alone, never mind her shite performance in the task.

youngrell

As a graphic designer, I cringe almost for the whole hour every week. Can’t imagine having to deal with these idiots as clients.

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
I think he's fired the wrong person each week.
It's all about each candidates business idea these days. The winner gets £250,000 investment and 50/50 partnership with Sugar.
Its essentially moot how some of these do in tasks, they'll not get fired as he'll want to work with those who have the best idea.

Its near enough a 10 week version of Dragons Den but making them jump through hoops before the final.

United Hobbit

He's still not fired any of the girls, some of whom I'm starting to find over smug.

None of them are standing out, there's one girl who seems quite good, she's blonde, I still can't remember half their names

Next week sounds promising "the worst failure I've ever seen in this boardroom" sounds interesting

Wish he'd do a shock at least double firing early on.

I'd much prefer it to return to him hiring one of them, he might be less keen to keep them around if they were going to muck up some of his work like they muck up some of the tasks. Now it's just based on who's business plan will make him most money, provided they're showing basic competencies.

I quite liked the Vodify name and branding, the first vaguely competent thing, however I thought the pm was in the drinks industry so surely he'd know you couldn't make fake vodka. Even I said how can you make fake vodka.

None of them are even standing out, usually there's at least one character, e.g. Ryan-Mark, Tre etc. These are just dull.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Wish he'd do a shock at least double firing early on.
I think he would have this week if Shama didn't withdraw.

Amy should have been in the final three but Sophie was all about favouritism and probably would have increased the chance of Sophie going as Amy wouldn't have backed down.

Sophie owns a bar, made a terrible drink and the pitch was awful which resulted in hardly any sales. She got off easy.

steve zizou

It's bigger than that, honest!
Was I the only one that giggled like a schoolgirl at the "T.T. Liquor" name, when they announced at the end that this was where the winning team would be going? :lol:

Criminal that Amy didn't walk. I've not minded her in previous weeks, but she was mega-shit this week. The way she smiled at the camera and took the credit for the branding, which then got ripped to shreds, and then she just stayed fecking silent in the grilling later on. She was clearly the shittest one this week.
'Titty Licker' is what i heard and no one can change my mind.

Superunknown

'Titty Licker' is what i heard and no one can change my mind.
That's all I heard and I burst out laughing like a maniac as soon as I heard it. I know nothing about the brand or if it's intentional or not (and I don't even care), but it got me good.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I think he would have this week if Shama didn't withdraw.

Amy should have been in the final three but Sophie was all about favouritism and probably would have increased the chance of Sophie going as Amy wouldn't have backed down.

Sophie owns a bar, made a terrible drink and the pitch was awful which resulted in hardly any sales. She got off easy.
Agree. Both Amy and Sophie should have gone.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

The guy's face when they were trying to get Akshay to pose for the book app thing :lol:

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Didn’t sell the crab to the corporate client…criminal (and alliterative).

United Hobbit

Those poor crabs the women were just throwing them in roughly

One of them didn't ask the chef how he wanted the fish prepared. Could be interesting

Wasn't aware arancini was a street food... the burger sounded good

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Akshay, Alex and Amy should all be in the bottom 3. Not sure why Catherine is there.

Akshay should go though, he’s been useless since day 1.

United Hobbit

Why on earth did he bottle out of taking Amy in? I think she'd be gone if he had as Sir Alan was annoyed at her throwing Alex under the bus and I think he's sacked people before for that.

Hoping for a triple firing

United Hobbit

Oh feck off I wanted Ashkay gone!

He must have a billion pound making business plan....

Goes back to why it was so much better when he picked them to work for him

TheReligion

Abusive
What happened to Catherine disappearing due to illness for half the task? Never got mentioned in the board room but she did literally feck all due to it. Possibly covid?

RedDevilRoshi

Oh feck off I wanted Ashkay gone!

He must have a billion pound making business plan....

Goes back to why it was so much better when he picked them to work for him
I think Akshay should have gone as well but the PM Alex was by far the weakest PM the show has ever had imo and the right person to be fired.

Bottled it big time by not bringing back Amy and didn’t mention the crab to the corporate client nor ask for a time when he wanted the fish to be delivered. Criminal stuff.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The sacking last night was the biggest non call I think I've ever seen in years of this series.

Project manager, forgot to offer something for sale, job done. Over.

Some of the girls do seem to be getting a little smug, saying it'll be all girls in the final. It's taken as playful banter that way round, but you do wonder a little about the other way round.

I have Akeem in the office sweepstake. Money goes on 1st out, 7th out, most board room appearances and obviously the winner!

Akshay has almost wrapped up most board room appearances, 4 already, so 7th out looks my best bet!!

cyberman

What happened to Catherine disappearing due to illness for half the task? Never got mentioned in the board room but she did literally feck all due to it. Possibly covid?
Couldn’t be fecked cutting up fish is my guess.
On another note I really don’t understand the hate for Amy.

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
This show is getting weirder each year. I appreciate it was filmed during a pandemic with restrictions and they cant do normal tasks running in and out of shops trying to buy weird stuff.
But they had them out on a boat in the sea fishing. Fishing.

Anyway, task was lost at the start when he forgot to sell them the crab.
The girl who spent £95 (was it) on granish for the dishes will be for the chopping block soon.

I really like the show, was thinking about this earlier and laughing. (Christ 8 years ago)

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
The show's candidates have gotten worse every year. However this year I don't think a single one seems competent. That's a new low. Akshay should be off'd.

United Hobbit

Just when you thought they couldn't get any worse..

"Artic" Saviour

Feck me, the concept is awful and they can't even spell the name. :houllier:

CallyRed

Artic saviour might get into the Cafs top 100 games of all time at this rate.

hp88

Just when you thought they couldn't get any worse..

"Artic" Saviour

Feck me, the concept is awful and they can't even spell the name. :houllier:
It’s scripted, there’s no fecking way you make a typo on the title of your game.

United Hobbit

It’s scripted, there’s no fecking way you make a typo on the title of your game.
And none of her fellow numpties corrected her :rolleyes: :lol:

That Time one, bar the logo, is actually decent

The "Artic" one is tragic. Its like something you'd play on MiniClip in IT lessons at school.

CallyRed

Surely they could have come up with a idea like a cowboy bounty hunter or something

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
The prison game might have been alright as something to jump on the survival/battle royale bandwagon with but to base it around one character? That’s a bit rubbish.

I’m Team Artic Saviour. Minus the typos and penguins.