Television The Apprentice 2022

United Hobbit

Fire more than one! How has Brittany survived

No, you wouldn't have won even with the right spelling, the concept was terrible. I do not game to be lectured!

Chairman Steve

I find this show getting more and more silly every passing year. I swear they just pick 16 morons, make them do stupider shit every year just for Sugar the Spiv to do his dunks that someone wrote for him.

And I can’t suspend my disbelief so much that people in 2022 would want to work with Sugar or for fecking Amstrad or whatever the prize is now… like dude you and Claude hired fecking Christian Gross at Spurs. I don’t think you can be taken seriously after that.

phelans shorts

Fire more than one! How has Brittany survived

No, you wouldn't have won even with the right spelling, the concept was terrible. I do not game to be lectured!
Yeah, it’s one thing to have a message/ideology as an undercurrent, but if you get the subtlety hammer out then you’re absolutely going to lose people. Especially if the game is as dull as that was.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I find this show getting more and more silly every passing year. I swear they just pick 16 morons, make them do stupider shit every year just for Sugar the Spiv to do his dunks that someone wrote for him.

And I can’t suspend my disbelief so much that people in 2022 would want to work with Sugar or for fecking Amstrad or whatever the prize is now… like dude you and Claude hired fecking Christian Gross at Spurs. I don’t think you can be taken seriously after that.
Chairman Steve having a go at fellow chairmen - are you Steve Gibson?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Just catching up on last week's episode, but were they green screening the taxi journey, has that always been the case and I've just never noticed?

Superunknown

One line that seems to have been massively overlooked is this golden line in the pitch:

"The ice capsules are melting"

Quick, everyone. Save the paracetamol. :lol:

No wonder the ice is melting.

RedDevilRoshi

That Arctic (or Artic) one sounded completely shite & not something you would download to play even if it was for free. Concept was very poor.

Glad that Francesca got fired. Seemed an absolute nightmare to work with. Had to laugh in utter disbelief when she said “most people spell Arctic this way”. Come on now act your age, not your shoe size.

youngrell

Artic Saviour was a disaster.

People game to forget about the world, not to learn about saving it.

On top of that, the animals in the Arctic do not need to be physically collected and rescued :lol:

I’m glad Francesca got fired, though. She was a right bitch this week and deserved it.

hobbers

Just watched a bit of the last one, my fecking word how orange are all the girls this year. Is there a fake tanning salon in the house.

acnumber9

Just catching up on last week's episode, but were they green screening the taxi journey, has that always been the case and I've just never noticed?
That’s been annoying me. That’s definitely new. Not altogether sure why though.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Francesca was tragic :lol:

Also, they constantly think children are babies.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I actually thought she was pretty decent up until tonight but "Artic" come the feck on :lol: that Sophie is proper shite though.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
I still can't believe Sophie is still on this show, she is so awful. I thought Francesca was decent before winning the 2nd task as PM but she had a mare this week

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I'm sorry but a game about sustainability is absolutely shite. It's fine to have games which involve themes such as sustainability but to base your game around it is just not going to be fun or appealing for anyone.

The strongest candidates are probably Harpreet and Aaron but they're still not without weak points.

Last edited:

sebsheep

I'm sorry but a game about sustainability is absolutely shite. It's fine to have games which involve themes such as sustainability but to base your game around it is just not going to be fun or appealing for anyone.

The strongest candidates are probably Harpreet and Aaron but they're still not without weak points.
The game wasn't really even about sustainability anyway, it was about going to the "artic" to steal animals and kill the people trying to protect them.

I preferred the look of Artic Saviour though, it looked quite clean. The promo video where they just popped in pictures of real animals was terrible though.

The Time game was a better concept but wasn't greatly executed. The guys face when Amy was describing the story she had come up with and the wall sneaking from that game were personal highlights. :lol:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
It went under the radar how the other game was absolutely shite too, so far most of the tasks have been won by default by one team being absolutely awful

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
The game wasn't really even about sustainability anyway, it was about going to the "artic" to steal animals and kill the people trying to protect them.

I preferred the look of Artic Saviour though, it looked quite clean. The promo video where they just popped in pictures of real animals was terrible though.

The Time game was a better concept but wasn't greatly executed. The guys face when Amy was describing the story she had come up with and the wall sneaking from that game were personal highlights. :lol:
I agree, I would have played Artic Saviour over Time but that's not because of the concept, it just looked like a more fun game, especially if it was mobile. I think Time, though it was a bad game, stuck to the concept and had a clear pathway of how it would become a good game. Artic Saviour was a mess and completely disjointed.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Just caught up.
Both games were beyond garbage.
Spelling mistake is plain stupid. Then they follow it up with Sam the bloody Scientist...Jesus wept.

Even if they called him Art it might have shrouded the Spelling howler

How many penguins in the Arctic .....?
Not sure he says but many ....
Actually there is none they are all in the Antarctic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The candidates are so bad that they all deserve to be booted every week. Its a comedy show at this point.

Even the mentors busily scribbling on their tablets.

Probably writing "twats the lot of em"

Garbage

cyberman

One thing I’ve noticed is the candidates never use the feedback in the boardroom. They literally told Karen that the game is far too simple to invest in yet that’s never brought up v the PM. It was the same with the turd toothbrush. They were 100 percent told it was down t the design yet the app got the blame.
They’re not wise.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Haven't watched this in years, but watching this series. They're all fecking idiots :lol:

Is the idea to make viewers feel better about themselves/where they can go in life?

It's good fun, but the levels of stupidity are above and beyond.

sebsheep

I think we forget how bad some of the contestants are every year. :lol:

RedDevilRoshi

Correct decision to show Amy the door. Clear as day she was trying to safely coast her way through the whole process from week 1 by not putting herself up for PM and nominating others.

Superunknown

Amy going is 100% the right decision. Absolutely useless in this task. Immediately put herself out of the running for PM, then got the tone completely wrong when trying to flog those tours. Hmmm, I wonder what will entice this lovely, quiet Welsh lot who are just enjoying their day. I know...a very loud, thick American accent from a loudspeaker. I will even use it when the guy next to me is trying to make a sale.

The cheese tasting bit was the last straw. She was talking without saying anything. Just let the people eat cheese. :lol:

sebsheep

It has to be scripted.

"We've stopped here to enjoy the fantastic agricultural view"
*tractor slowly drives past*
:lol:

Amy with the megaphone about 2 yards away from Aaron when he was trying to sell.
:lol:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Amy was terrible and kind of shows that this isn't just about busiuness now but about the TV show - as most things are these days. She's been around a bunch of other reality tv shows.

youngrell

Amy has been spoofing for weeks, she’s just been lucky to escape the boardroom or she’d have gone sooner, I’m sure.

Made me chuckle that Aaron didn’t say about his experience of selling excursions until after the PM decision was made.

Lay

Her business seems to be doing well anyway. Why would she want to give 50% away to Alan Sugar?

United Hobbit

These designs are awful.

The pink seats scream tacky, why not have a red carpet then red or black seats? It clashes awfully! It's girly too.

The other one isn't any better, it looks like something off Teletubbies

Surely they should know the corporate client is the big ticket to the win!!

United Hobbit

Brittany seems the only vaguely competent one bar the god awful "Artic" game idea

Katherine is quite good too

Party obsessed woman needs to go

United Hobbit

Akeem "I made all the final choices and decisions"

Yes based on what everyone else told you and overrode you :lol:

United Hobbit

Surely Sophie is a goner.
Shes got to go. Saying Akeem didn't take responsibility - he wanted to lead and may actually have understood what people would want! All she cared about was the tacky party

How can she continue to defend that pink despite not wanting tacky. It was the definition of tacky :lol:

hp88

Should have put Nick out of his misery, he’s fecking useless as well.