Television The Apprentice 2022

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
£235 on a baby grow. :lol:
You could buy a whole set of family pyjamas with that, and still have change!

United Hobbit

Wouldn't you colour in the pyjamas on your logo if you're Katherine?? You know so they actually stand out, given its the concept of the business?

Adamsk7

Up until tonight I would have said Harps but I really think Katherine smashed it - the print was decent, she has more of a USP and her advert and presentation was more professional.

hobbers

Inevitable from moment the final 4 was chosen. 1 functioning scalable business vs 3 rubbish pipe dreams.

hp88

Katheryn didn’t really have a USP, you just need to Google “matching pyjamas pets” and you get a loads of products.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Whenever this show ends up on in the background I realise how awful it is. It’s nothing to do with business. It’s just a shitty reality show. Horrific

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Up until tonight I would have said Harps but I really think Katherine smashed it - the print was decent, she has more of a USP and her advert and presentation was more professional.
Smashed what?
She's a fecking spoofer. She hasn't a clue what she's at. Everything out of her mouth is just corporate mumbo jumbo.
Dog Pyjamas for feck sake :lol::lol:

United Hobbit

What about the sister.... no way would I have sweetly walked away from a potential hugely scaled business!

Katherine would have been better doing what she did tonight given it seems the tech is there and within reason custom designing her pyjamas (which cost ££££'s) that would be more unique and personal to the family

Lay

The cakes are fecking expensive!

Zoo

Don’t think Sugar could have been any less enthused when choosing between the two of them. That was one muted ending.

lilcurt

Don’t think Sugar could have been any less enthused when choosing between the two of them. That was one muted ending.
I said that to my partner. No, keep in touch to the loser, not real debate. Just decision and done.

Let's be honest these were the least inspiring bunch in the shows history and the final two business ideas were hardly groundbreaking. Neither would have got offers in Dragons Den.

acnumber9

Kathryn has achieved what she set out to achieve. Within the year she’ll be on Celebrity Love Island and other such toss.

Lay

I said that to my partner. No, keep in touch to the loser, not real debate. Just decision and done.

Let's be honest these were the least inspiring bunch in the shows history and the final two business ideas were hardly groundbreaking. Neither would have got offers in Dragons Den.
I thought this too. Dragons Den would have torn them apart.

Hughes35

Very poor quality candidates this year and all the business plans were pretty poor.

Highlight was Katheryn - Absolutely gorgeous :drool:

Brophs

The One and Only
Harpreet has the nervous, shifty eyes of someone who lives in constant fear of being rumbled.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
They really need to rethink how they do the final show. Are we really supposed to believe that they haven't given any consideration at all to the name and logo of their businesses before they sit around the table with the rejects, and with the same strict timelines as a regular task?

It was a washout of a series. We won't remember any of these candidates in 2 years time, apart from the ones who inevitably now hit the reality circuit which is why half of them apply in the first place.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Matching pyjama sets at £180 a pop with a warehouse in China. I was getting a headache watching her trying to convince Alan Sugar it was a scalable business. Every time she got any push back, her default fall back response was 'I know I can do this'. I really liked her. I was really rooting for her but soon as I saw what her business was, I knew she stood no chance.

T_Model101

They really need to rethink how they do the final show. Are we really supposed to believe that they haven't given any consideration at all to the name and logo of their businesses before they sit around the table with the rejects, and with the same strict timelines as a regular task?

It was a washout of a series. We won't remember any of these candidates in 2 years time, apart from the ones who inevitably now hit the reality circuit which is why half of them apply in the first place.
I can hardly remember anyone who's won from the last 10 years :lol:

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Katheryn didn’t really have a USP, you just need to Google “matching pyjamas pets” and you get a loads of products.
Yeh I know what you mean. Whereas I can never find anywhere to get a cake..

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Finally caught up and watched the final... Clearly the right person won, Harpreet was by far the most competent person the process, and actually has a business... The PJ thing was way too niche and Katheryn is a bit of a bluffer I think, not sure she knows what she's doing.

My biggest shock for the final though was Nick actually being good /useful... Where the feck did that come from!?

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
Finally caught up and watched the final... Clearly the right person won, Harpreet was by far the most competent person the process, and actually has a business... The PJ thing was way too niche and Katheryn is a bit of a bluffer I think, not sure she knows what she's doing.

My biggest shock for the final though was Nick actually being good /useful... Where the feck did that come from!?
I think he is useful but is a bit if a clown sometimes so doesn't get respect