The bad (typically gun related) things happening in America thread

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Try to keep the obvious jokes out of the thread please (if that’s possible).

Last edited:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
how awful

why are Asian-Americans being targeted?
Because “China virus”.
I wish I was “joking”. Hate crimes against Asian Americans have sky rocketed since president Cheeto decided to rile up his base.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Nothing says “things getting back to normal” t
quite like a white male committing a mass shooting.

Our species sucks.
Sad to say that I envisioned the shooter looking akin to the suspect, but I did.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Because “China virus”.
I wish I was “joking”. Hate crimes against Asian Americans have sky rocketed since president Cheeto decided to rile up his base.
It’s so fecking infuriating. Tens of millions of mental deficients in this country think this way.

Tarrou

Sad to say that I envisioned the shooter looking akin to the suspect, but I did.
its also telling that we can be pretty certain of his political views

a terrifying fraction of the right have being radicalised

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
its also telling that we can be pretty certain of his political views

a terrifying fraction of the right have being radicalised
Some chatter about him being at the Capitol riots. Quelle surprise.

The fraction is far bigger than many imagine.

Charming mug shot here - what is that over his body?

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Can’t discount the wave of anti-Asian American violence due to their being blamed for covid by some.
Because “China virus”.
Probably because of covid... and that racist piece of shit who use to “serve the people” as their president blaming Asians for the “Kung Flu”.
Was wondering why Asian Americans specifically but holy shit it's definitely that isn't it? Mental.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Was wondering why Asian Americans specifically but holy shit it's definitely that isn't it? Mental.
This area of Atlanta is awash with massage parlors of this type & most are owned by AsA. All three of these parlors are apparently owned by AsA.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Based on the targets and that almost all the victims are women, I am wondering if we can add incel to qanon and maga.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
A bit of context...

A couple of hundred yards south of Tattletale, one of the clubs sung about in ‘Girls, Girls, Girls’ by Mötley Crüe.

NYC sending cops to AsA neighborhoods in hopes of negating possible copycat attempts. Just feck me.

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Potentially interesting point just brought up on MSNBC - China was found not to be actively trying to influence the 2020 election, but Russia & Iran were. Doesn’t fly in concert with the Trump-pushed delusion that Biden & Democrats are in the pocket of the Chinese.

It’s small things like this that can trip the mindset of a radicalized right winger in this country.

Amarsdd

It is. There's been a huge surge of hate crimes targeting Asians in ofcourse US and UK in the last few months.

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
There’s been lots of isolated assaults and lesser anti-asian hate “incidents”, but feck me it was a matter of time some nutjob would go on an Asian murder spree.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
There’s been lots of isolated assaults and lesser anti-asian hate “incidents”, but feck me it was a matter of time some nutjob would go on an Asian murder spree.
What’s the vest velcroed over the suspect’s body in the tweet I posted a bit ago?

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
He appears shirtless, which may have happened during his apprehension, and they might have put whatever they had available to clothe him.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Lots of pathetic men in America fantasise about east Asian women because they think they're servile and delicate. This gimp maybe got rejected by one and couldn't handle it?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Lots of pathetic men in America fantasise about east Asian women because they think they're servile and delicate. This gimp maybe got rejected by one and couldn't handle it?
Potentially, but probably doubtful. It seemed opportunistic as it’s not easy to go from Acworth to Atlanta in rush hour traffic. There are hundreds of parlors north of town in the suburbs, why would he fight intense traffic? Easier to just stay north of town & continue the rampage. The two midtown parlors are very near to the interstate (my ex-fiancée was chef at a restaurant around the corner from there, the exit is very close by) & it seems that the shooter was heading south to begin with. The first location seemed planned, the second & third were opportunistic. He was then caught in central Georgia, over a hundred miles south of Atlanta.

Last edited:

Abizzz

Horrible.

Does Georgia still administer the death penalty?

Abizzz

The targeting of masseuses is a new level I'd say.
I was thinking the same but then I remembered those elementary kids from a couple of years ago. At some point one of these crazies is going to defend his crazy ideas in a room full of incubators.