The bad (typically gun related) things happening in America thread

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain

Not overtly gun related, but this is pretty disturbing. The IPT have also been leaking info to Netanyahu and Israel intelligence.

Last edited:

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Judge Is Urged to Resign Over Racial Slur in Video Recorded at Her Home
Michelle Odinet, a judge in Louisiana, said she had “zero recollection” of the episode captured on video, in which off-screen voices are heard narrating security-camera footage of a failed burglary attempt.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/15/us/michelle-odinet-burglary-racial-slur-sedative.html

In the minute-long video, unseen people inside the judge’s home can be heard using a racist slur repeatedly and laughing as they narrate security-camera footage — playing on a television — of a person trying to break into a car in a driveway.
The short clip captured one of Odinet's children saying 'And mom’s yelling n****r, n****r,' to which a female voice responds 'We have a n****r. It’s a n****r, like a roach.'

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

nimic

something nice
Scout
There's a pretty decent chance kids aren't actually scared about the tik-tok challenge (which probably doesn't really actually exist), but are now scared because of the hysteria from the grown-ups. One of the quotes they have in that article, as an example of a kid being scared, is this:

one user on the platform wrote. "[Once] again idk if this is true but if it is, stay safe. My mom called and told me so I looked it up. ... stay safe America."

It's satanic panic all over again.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
That's an actual father saying that to his kid?
I don’t know about that kids dad, but I would be proud of any son/daughter who was able to suck pussy everywhere. Shows they care about their partner and are having a good time!

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
To be fair guns don't shoot themselves and personally I'm more struck by the irony of open carrying a Kalashnikov deep in the heart of Texas.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
To be fair to the young boy with the gun pointed in his face, it's probably not his first rodeo. :nervous:

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Is it legal for Americans to have guns? Feels like they only need to get an insurance to get one or something.

Bebestation

Seems like you only need to walk into a supermarket and put your money down.
Yeah, like I wonder why the government doesn't just start a nationwide ban on guns - but then I think that it's because they assume that everyone has one anyway so they should just let it be rather than cause a nationwide internal war :confused:

Still Isn't that what Armies and Police officers are for?

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Yeah, like I wonder why the government doesn't just start a nationwide ban on guns - but then I think that it's because they assume that everyone has one anyway so they should just let it be rather than cause a nationwide internal war :confused:

Still Isn't that what Armies and Police officers are for?
Not sure if serious or sarcasm, but if serious then it has been judged by the Supreme Court that the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution guarantees the right to all AMericans to own pretty much any gun they want. There are some states that have laws limiting what people can own and how they can carry it (concealed and/or openly). The only way to ban guns in this country would be a repeal of the 2nd Amendment and that would lead to civil war. Never going to happen as Sady Hook was the decision point and we decided poorly.

Bebestation

Not sure if serious or sarcasm, but if serious then it has been judged by the Supreme Court that the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution guarantees the right to all AMericans to own pretty much any gun they want. There are some states that have laws limiting what people can own and how they can carry it (concealed and/or openly). The only way to ban guns in this country would be a repeal of the 2nd Amendment and that would lead to civil war. Never going to happen as Sady Hook was the decision point and we decided poorly.
I was not sarcastic.

It just seems like a decision that kicks your own people on the foot rather than a decision that helps anyone. An American is going to shoot another American- not a person living in another country like during a war which maybe more understandable.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I was not sarcastic.

It just seems like a decision that kicks your own people on the foot rather than a decision that helps anyone. An American is going to shoot another American- not a person living in another country like during a war which maybe more understandable.
Toss in that the 2A is ‘god-given,’ @WI_Red is correct in stating that an armed uprising would result if it was nullified. Gun humpers don’t care who they shoot, they want the ability to do so continued to be enshrined in the laws of this country.