The bad (typically gun related) things happening in America thread

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Toss in that the 2A is ‘god-given,’ @WI_Red is correct in stating that an armed uprising would result if it was nullified. Gun humpers don’t care who they shoot, they want the ability to do so continued to be enshrined in the laws of this country.
Pretty interesting that it's a god given to have a gun but not a gods given to decide what to do with Vaccines.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
What a fool. That's a suspended $250 fine for that stupid idiot.

Realist81

Not sure if serious or sarcasm, but if serious then it has been judged by the Supreme Court that the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution guarantees the right to all AMericans to own pretty much any gun they want. There are some states that have laws limiting what people can own and how they can carry it (concealed and/or openly). The only way to ban guns in this country would be a repeal of the 2nd Amendment and that would lead to civil war. Never going to happen as Sady Hook was the decision point and we decided poorly.
Yep.

As a Brit that was the point I gave up on the US ever having a sane gun policy. If nothing was done after small children were gunned down at school then nothing would ever be done.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
350 million people and at least 80 million are idiots.
Couple that level of stupidity with the vast quantity of guns - is it any surprise then when there’s a lot of “stuff” going on?
It’s a match made in hell.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
100% chance it doesn't comply with GDPR, so Europeans can't access it.
Gotcha. It’s nothing really, just a one year old pulling a gun from underneath a car seat, firing a bullet through its younger sibling which then lodged into its mother’s chest. Typical Wednesday in Texas.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Gotcha. It’s nothing really, just a one year old pulling a gun from underneath a car seat, firing a bullet through its younger sibling which then lodged into its mother’s chest. Typical Wednesday in Texas.
Makes sense, on Wednesday's most bars have 2 for 1 specials so this tracks.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Is that the one thing sane about Florida?
They may get a point for that, but they loose 5 billion points for thinking this is an Avocado worth ingesting.

Barbarians.

(Yes it's lunch time and yes I am stuck in a meeting with no hope for food for 2 hours and no I still wouldn't eat that)

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
They may get a point for that, but they loose 5 billion points for thinking this is an Avocado worth ingesting.

Barbarians.

(Yes it's lunch time and yes I am stuck in a meeting with no hope for food for 2 hours and no I still wouldn't eat that)
Avocados are a really weird fruit, that big seed evolved for being eaten by sauropods and it was only domestication by humans that allowed it to survive. Tastes like shit though

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Avocados are a really weird fruit, that big seed evolved for being eaten by sauropods and it was only domestication by humans that allowed it to survive. Tastes like shit though
Agreed on Florida avocados. If I wanted to eat paste I would go play with my nephew during arts and crafts time. Haas avocados on the other hand are the best. :drool:

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Mental.

I read something once about people occasionally being killed by bullets coming down out of the sky after being sprayed up in the air from AK-47s during celebrations (think it was somewhere in middle East)
Happened over NYE in Chicago, New Orleans, & Houston.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Mississippi.

If you ask anyone in Norway what the worst state in the US is, they'll probably answer Mississippi, even if they have next to no knowledge of or interest in the US in general. Everyone knows that Mississippi and Alabama are the worst.