The bad (typically gun related) things happening in America thread

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
I don't get why they want a former Democrat president to come back to life. It's just so damned strange.
This strangeness will be as nothing compared to what they'll believe when Trump dies ....

... possibly that he's ascended to heaven, from where he'll shortly return arm-in-arm with Jesus to initiate the mass arrest of all Democrats and establish the Kingdom of God Trump on Earth.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
This strangeness will be as nothing compared to what they'll believe when Trump dies ....

... possibly that he's ascended to heaven, from where he'll shortly return arm-in-arm with Jesus to initiate the mass arrest of all Democrats and establish the Kingdom of God Trump on Earth.
Fingers hopefully crossed we see this soon.

Sara125

https://www.denverpost.com/2022/06/15/joshua-johnson-murder-suspect-colorado-springs/amp/

A 16 year old Walgreens employee was killed in the break room during her break by her 28 year old co-worker whose advances she rejected, even after she had previously requested to not work the same shifts as him due to him being a creepy bastard. So so scary to be murdered in cold blood like that at work while customers shopping and your manager have NO idea what’s going on!

edit: My bad she was 16 when she first reported his advances and 17 when he killed her. Makes it worse that the management had let it go on for a year.

Last edited:

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Map of sundown towns past & potentially present…

Sundown towns, also known as sunset towns, gray towns, or sundowner towns, are all-white municipalities or neighborhoods in the United States that practice a form of racial segregation by excluding non-whites via some combination of discriminatory local laws, intimidation or violence.
Interesting. Had not heard this term before.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Interesting. Had not heard this term before.
Yep, the term came from warnings that blacks should not be in the town when the sun went down.

The map is wonderfully interactive.

I’ll give you one guess as to where the KKK first started.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Yep, the term came from warnings that blacks should not be in the town when the sun went down.

The map is wonderfully interactive.

I’ll give you one guess as to where the KKK first started.
Yeah, checked it out, was neat. Would be even better if you could do more than all or one criteria.

Indianapolis, Indiana?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Yeah, checked it out, was neat. Would be even better if you could do more than all or one criteria.

Indianapolis, Indiana?
I appear to be lying.

KKK apparently started in Tennessee, but the unofficial headquarters was in Indiana for many years.