The bad (typically gun related) things happening in America thread

jackal&hyde

Is that something recent or pulled out from x time ago? Seems familiar as a video.

Last edited by a moderator:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
American censorship is just the best as well.

A titty: :mad: :nono:
The last, gasping moments of people being gunned down like rabid dogs in the middle of the street: :angel:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United

The last, gasping moments of people being gunned down like rabid dogs in the middle of the street: :angel:
If the titty was holding an AR-15 it would be fine. Get with the program.

MarylandMUFan

I know right. And as a dad, I fell into that. I was uncomfortable watching a show with nudity in it around my kids but didn't have the same squeamish feelings with violent scenes. It's ridiculous.

RedDevilQuebecois

I don't care who you are, I don't care how old you are, and I don't care if you have special needs. Pummeling that poor teacher over a Nintendo is worth getting locked up for a long time and have the key thrown away. You are too dangerous for society. Better think about that when you will be sitting alone in a prison cell.

Pathetic response from the few men on the scene as well, strolling with no sense of urgency. Just tackle the SOB already!

Last but not least, that's shitty parenting when you allow your kid to bring unncessary personal items to school in total disregard of the rules.

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

I don't care who you are, I don't care how old you are, and I don't care if you have special needs. Pummeling that poor teacher over a Nintendo is worth getting locked up for a long time and have the key thrown away. You are too dangerous for society. Better think about that when you will be sitting alone in a prison cell.

Pathetic response from the few men on the scene as well, strolling with no sense of urgency. Just tackle the SOB already!

Last but not least, that's shitty parenting when you allow your kid to bring unncessary personal items to school in total disregard of the rules.
Kid shouldn't be in a school that is not geared towards his needs, simple as.

RedDevilQuebecois

My personal opinion on DUI is this:
  • Yellow card for first incident --> diving license is suspended for 10 years and you must show a proof of sobriety for at least 5 years by the end of the ban.
  • Red card for second incident --> driving license is permanently suspended for life. The only way you can get on a private vehicle should be as a passenger (taxi, Uber, friend driving, etc.)
There are not many things in society I despise more than DUI.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Two were found dead and two are alive. One of the ones that survived was shot in the legs. This isn't adding up. Why kill 2 and leave two alive?
Heard they literally drove into a gunfight & that they could have been collateral damage. It looked like they were dragging dead bodies into the pickup truck’s bed after the battle. I’m sure the cartel wanted all of them to be able to demand some cash for their release.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I hope there is a hell specifically for this cnut…

Dog is apparently fine after being rescued by two good samaritans.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Not gun related, and not really horrific, but I saw something last night that just confirms that we are sliding backwards. Was at the airport to pick up family and the car line to get to arrivals was ridiculously long. Now me, I’m no rookie so I had sent my family upstairs to departures which had no line. Two cars in front of me didn’t know this little secret so the were trying to merge into the arrivals line. Nice guy in the arrivals lane let them in, but the taxi driver behind him was pissed he let them in and smashed his car into the guys car. Taxi driver Got out and started screaming at the nice guy, who turned out to be an old dude (80+). No remorse. Really regret not getting a picture of his can number. What is wrong with people?

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Not gun related, and not really horrific, but I saw something last night that just confirms that we are sliding backwards. Was at the airport to pick up family and the car line to get to arrivals was ridiculously long. Now me, I’m no rookie so I had sent my family upstairs to departures which had no line. Two cars in front of me didn’t know this little secret so the were trying to merge into the arrivals line. Nice guy in the arrivals lane let them in, but the taxi driver behind him was pissed he let them in and smashed his car into the guys car. Taxi driver Got out and started screaming at the nice guy, who turned out to be an old dude (80+). No remorse. Really regret not getting a picture of his can number. What is wrong with people?
Shouldn't tell folks that secret - I do the same at STL ;)

In some places you can just imagine that WWIII might have started though!

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Shouldn't tell folks that secret - I do the same at STL ;)

In some places you can just imagine that WWIII might have started though!
Flew out of STL last year. Man, that airport is in rough shape. It was raining that day and I was worried the tunnel from parking to the terminal was going to flood.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
Flew out of STL last year. Man, that airport is in rough shape. It was raining that day and I was worried the tunnel from parking to the terminal was going to flood.
There's a lot of upgrade work been going on for a few years now, it's getting better now, I never park there as I only live 3 miles or so away, I either Uber or get dropped off when flying, when picking up I always use departures, using FR24 I can work out when I need to get there and as it only takes me 10 mins to get there I can time it pretty well

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Really comical to see Nazis in the open like that - nowadays.

I fail to see what's so funny about a group of evil, nasty people that feel so empowered that they can openly spout their hatred without consequence, instead of having to hide away like they used to. But each to their own of course.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
I fail to see what's so funny about a group of evil, nasty people that feel so empowered that they can openly spout their hatred without consequence, instead of having to hide away like they used to. But each to their own of course.
Comical or maybe surreal is the better word, because a scene like that would not be possible in Germany. Or if it happened in the open like that, the police would swarm the place and arrest them. Them flags, the swastikas but also the facemasks (during a demo) are forbidden in Germany.
So, to me it is so strange to see that, it has the look and feeling (to me) of a Hollywood movie.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
That's what the First Amendment does for you

Eriku

The center cannot hold… surely there’s due to be some secessions or a civil war soon? Good lord.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
But remember guys, guns are just fine and it's all the girls fault because guns don't kill people, toddlers do.