The bad (typically gun related) things happening in America thread

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
The brutality of a tornado is something to behold. Look at that destruction.
What’s equally as insane to me is the delineation between absolute carnage & nothing wrong. Sometimes it’s merely a street between two houses & that makes all the difference.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
fecker was over a quarter mile wide.

e - shocked that there's only 23 deceased...

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Shooter was female. That's quite rare.

Was carrying two assault weapons & a pistol, this could have been much, much worse.

Police need to be commended on their response.

Last edited:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Shooter was female. That's quite rare.

Was carrying two assault weapons & a pistol, this could have been much, much worse.

Police need to be commended on their response.
A child killed other children and then had her own life ended. Madness and so tragically sad. I wish I was still capable of being shocked, or even angry, by this. I'm just sad.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Not really, still sad, just not sad for the shooter anymore (when I thought it was a young teen). Possibly a parent then?
Dunno. Could be.

The school is a small religious private school, it probably was targeted specifically by the shooter. Seems to random to be coincidence.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
High probability I’ve wasted a lot of money in this establishment. Good on the bouncers. Seems the would be shooter was purposefully blinding the cctv camera with his flashlight…

e - yep, Mons Venus. They actually spruced up their entrance.

Precaution

High probability I’ve wasted a lot of money in this establishment. Good on the bouncers. Seems the would be shooter was purposefully blinding the cctv camera with his flashlight…

e - yep, Mons Venus. They actually spruced up their entrance.
Not that I'm sticking up for the potential wouldbe shooter but why if he had a gun is he going in for a fisticuffs match with the bouncer when he's a fat tub of lard?

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Not that I'm sticking up for the potential wouldbe shooter but why if he had a gun is he going in for a fisticuffs match with the bouncer when he's a fat tub of lard?
I think the bouncer knocked it out of his hand right as he was going inside (that was what the bouncer picked up off the ground). Why he came back at the bouncer (who had his gun) I have no idea.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I'm numb.

Imagine getting sad about this every time.
Numb is a good word.
Struggled for years over kids just not happening for us, but no longer. I give all the respect in the world to those who have become parents, but I don't think I am strong enough to believably provide hope to a child in this world. It's a sick place. For all that is great and fun about this country we are truly rotten at our core. In many ways I view America like I do American christianity. The ideals professed share little resemblance to those practiced, the leaders chosen hold little care for those who chose them, individual members can be great but as a collective they are deplorable vessels of hate and cruelty, and my belief in both killed by a knowledge that they are empty promises of a greater ideal. This place is depressing.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
It's very confusing when reports describe someone who was born biologically female and then transitioned as a "transgender female". Just in terms of sentence logic it lacks clarity.