The Battle for Top 4 | Women's FA Cup Final | Jim vs Jassim Debate: United Hour Podcast

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Nik is joined again by comedian Ali Woods, they discuss Manchester United's crucial home win over Wolves plus our awful away record and what this means for our top 4 hopes.
They also cover Manchester United Women's historic FA Cup final appearance as both were at Wembley to witness it live.
Before debating our takeover options and whether they prefer Sheikh Jassim or Sir Jim Ratcliffe.

Check out our Linktree for other listening links, social media, Patreon, podcast history etc https://linktr.ee/unitedhour

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
Beating City for the FA Cup and possibly denying them a treble will be the tonic and then some for anything that might befall us in the league.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Beating City for the FA Cup and possibly denying them a treble will be the tonic and then some for anything that might befall us in the league.
Remember, the glass is full - we are getting top4 and the cup!

Enjoyed that guys. Good to hear Ali back.
Cheers - yes will get him back probably after the cup final too

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
We can get top 4 next season. Possibly denying City the treble is so much sweeter than top 4. City can have the league and cup double if we get top 4.
Denying the Scousers top 4 should not be underestimated

newgiz

Great listen as always. I would lean towards Ali Woods view with regards to ownership. Its not so much that we have terrific options to choose from. But I would rather see it as picking the lesser of the 2 evils.

As to the choice of top 4 or Cup, I would rather choose top 4 simply because missing out on top 4 yet again would mean the possibility of missing out on quality signings, which could halt the progress we have made this season. Additionally, I would rather focus on our progress than concentrate on City.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Great listen as always. I would lean towards Ali Woods view with regards to ownership. Its not so much that we have terrific options to choose from. But I would rather see it as picking the lesser of the 2 evils.

As to the choice of top 4 or Cup, I would rather choose top 4 simply because missing out on top 4 yet again would mean the possibility of missing out on quality signings, which could halt the progress we have made this season. Additionally, I would rather focus on our progress than concentrate on City.
Thankfully Top4 is all but done - hopefully @Vault Dweller @Annihilate Now! can stop worrying now!

As I said on the episode, Id prefer the Sheikh Jassim bid as he's been clear about removing the Glazers, clearing debt and investing in the stadium. Plus there are very worrying noises coming from INEOS' other teams in Nice and Lausanne.

croadyman

Thankfully Top4 is all but done - hopefully @Vault Dweller @Annihilate Now! can stop worrying now!

As I said on the episode, Id prefer the Sheikh Jassim bid as he's been clear about removing the Glazers, clearing debt and investing in the stadium. Plus there are very worrying noises coming from INEOS' other teams in Nice and Lausanne.
Yeah Ratcliffe could easily have got my support if he had offered to do the same