The beginning of Hipsterchester United | IPAs are no longer cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
With Rangnik coming in, is this beginning of our transformation into a hipster team?

Are we now the team of craft ipa drinkers?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Finally. Took way too long to get on the German football train of thought. Better late than never!

AndySmith1990

I'd rather hipster United than DNA United, or vibes United, or Sentimentality FC, etc.

OleBoiii

Never thought I'd see the day!

The bad news is that we wont be throwing away the fax machine now. We'll also probably return to the old, shitty website.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Based on the general standard of those described as a hipster managers on here, I for one welcome our vintage-clothes wearing overlords.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
This thread is gonna be bumped a few times if we get ten hag in after.

romufc

This has got me super pumped. I want to see pressing football at OT.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
With Rangnik coming in, is this beginning of our transformation into a hipster team?

Craft IPA isn't hipster any more. It's main stream bitch.

NewYorkRed

Hipchester United has a way better ring to it, should’ve rolled with that mate.

Also like someone above said, craft IPA is mad basic now, unless like you’re in Ohio or something here in the US haha

macheda14

I'm not cool so I want aware of this change
Guinness is making some hipster resurgence. The amount of men with moustaches and beanies resting above their ears drinking a Guinness has increased tenfold in recent months.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

One less thing for the CAF to be little bitches about I guess :smirk:

OleBoiii

Guinness is making some hipster resurgence. The amount of men with moustaches and beanies resting above their ears drinking a Guinness has increased tenfold in recent months.
So they're done with the sour beer stage then? Because I fecking hated that stuff.

OTRightWinger07

i will finally see the day when manchester united press so high the opponents, when we will sign players that can run 12km per match, no more zombie starts.

the new football is coming to OT

thats why i opposed to the old, same mixed bags like pochetino.

dove

Oh boy, the posters we have here who called all modern managers as hipsters will be triggered by those news :lol: You love to see it.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Is this a bait thread for the how cool are you thread??

Giggsy13

I'm shocked that we made a smart appointment. Rangnick is the perfect manager to steady the ship and will at least get the players working harder. It will be interesting to see how Ronaldo responds to this and whether he can maintain his spot in the line up. Cavani is a much better fit in Rangnick's system.

MrSingh2002

Yes. He can be permanent unless it's Ten Hag in the summer. I fear it's Poch though which would be a downgrade from Rangnick.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Oh boy, the posters we have here who called all modern managers as hipsters will be triggered by those news :lol: You love to see it.
We got the granddaddy of all hipsters.

RedCurry

Let’s just take a moment and reflect on how we went from Moyes(hoof ball) > LVG(my team shall always play possession) > Jose(you cannot ever lose the ball if you never have it) > Ole(run fast) > Rangnick (daddy of gengenpress??). The United Way.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Let’s just take a moment and reflect on how we went from Moyes(hoof ball) > LVG(my team shall always play possession) > Jose(you cannot ever lose the ball if you never have it) > Ole(run fast) > Rangnick (daddy of gengenpress??). The United Way.
Moyes was not hoofball.

Status
Not open for further replies.