The Biden Presidency

Precaution

Should play a drinking game whenever he says "folks , c'mon man" or whenever he delivers a speech right down your throat whilst looking into your soul, folks.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
His hair is a mess. Fox News is probably in meltdown.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I felt emotional. No idea why but I reckon it's the outgoing of Trump. Now let's hope for a peaceful and justice filled years of President Bidens' presidency throughout the world.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Generic feel-good speech.

Now get things done please. Improve American lives.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
First mention of white supremacy and climate change in 4 years, so that's something

Smores

I felt emotional. No idea why but I reckon it's the outgoing of Trump. Now let's hope for a peaceful and justice filled years of President Bidens' presidency throughout the world.
A common sentiment I'm sure. The world has felt a dark place and getting rid of Trump feels like a little bit of a cleansing.

Might not actually change much of substance but it'll be a change of narrative at least.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
So nice to hear a president with a coherent, grown-up speech focusing on unity.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Man, say what you will, this would be a whole lot more entertaining of Trump had an active Twitter account. Couldn't he have been given a 24 hour pass??

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
Excellent speech. Better not be empty words
I think that he will have to do a lot via executive orders and the administrative state given the Republicans will block everything as per. However there is a lot he can manage that way, and through the budget reconciliation process in Congress.