The Biden Presidency

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
You post on here about how fascism is here in America and the dangers of Republican Party , right ? But then at the same time you think the only thing stopping the democrats from putting into action policy that would help slow down the fascist Republican Party is two senators.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
This is pretty much what my workday looks like, down to the GSD as my in office co-worker.

Ted Lasso

This is pretty much what my workday looks like, down to the GSD as my in office co-worker.
I don't know why the President has a Twitter. When you're in that office I think you should surrender your social media until after the term is over. Communication from the President shouldn't be from random tweets but official White House release or speeches, interviews etc. Just not these uncontrolled and unvetted sht You avoid silly tweets like this one and also inflammatory democracy destroying ones from orange face. And best of all, you don't have to ban an individual and create a dangerous precedent for freedom of speech.

Last edited:

Carolina Red

Staff
I don't know why the President has a Twitter. When you're in that office I think you should surrender your social media until after the term is over. Communication from the President shouldn't be from random tweets but official White House release or speeches, interviews etc. Just not these uncontrolled and unvetted sht You avoid silly tweets like this one and also inflammatory democracy destroying ones from orange face. And best of all, you don't have to ban an individual and create a dangerous president for freedom of speech.
Something tells me Joe Biden didn’t actually write this tweet.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I don't know why the President has a Twitter. When you're in that office I think you should surrender your social media until after the term is over. Communication from the President shouldn't be from random tweets but official White House release or speeches, interviews etc. Just not these uncontrolled and unvetted sht You avoid silly tweets like this one and also inflammatory democracy destroying ones from orange face. And best of all, you don't have to ban an individual and create a dangerous president for freedom of speech.
I think the last guy came fully formed.

Ted Lasso

Something tells me Joe Biden didn’t actually write this tweet.
The author is a moot point whether it's a social media manager or president himself. Allowing the office to have a social media voice is a terrible thing.

Just the fact that people will gravitate towards Twitter for information , a platform that has been a cesspool of bots, Russian instigators , terrorists looking to gain followers ...it's just not a the place for messaging from the "leader of the free world".

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
the dog is his best co-worker
Ahh, I read that initially as you calling the dog Kamala and I knew that is not what you meant.

Also, my dog is my best coworker (although admittedly I do work from home :) ), but even when in the office she would be top 5.

bosskeano

Ahh, I read that initially as you calling the dog Kamala and I knew that is not what you meant.

Also, my dog is my best coworker (although admittedly I do work from home :) ), but even when in the office she would be top 5.
fair play....i work from home now as well thanks to COVID...and my dog keeps me good company and is a great exercise/walking partner

RedDevilQuebecois

In any case, it is not fun for that drug to not prevent a rebound.

On a different front, what do you think about the part where the Biden administration is publicly supporting a prisoner swap to get Paul Whelan and Brittney Griner back? Personally, I'm irked because of the son of the bitch (Viktor Bout) being proposed in that swap and because it opens the door for Russia to demand more.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout

Ayman al-Zawahiri?

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Looks like it...