The big clubs have the power, but only if the fans stay with them

Flying high

These 12 clubs have gambled that they have enough leverage to make their plan work. I suspect they may be correct, unless they lose the financial might that their fans provide.

If you feel strongly that fairness of competition is more important than seeing your club get a big advantage, then now is the time to take action. Right now.

We do have a few things we can do as individual supporters. We can cancel our club membership and season tickets. Cancel our pay tv subscription. We can boycott the clubs sponsors. Stop buying merchandise. Even yelling and screaming on social media has some impact, these days.

We can also be more proactive, as current restrictions are eased, with protests at the grounds. I haven't been to matches in some time, but I will happily get over for demonstrations on matchdays or otherwise.

I'm hoping to see some key resignations from within the club over the coming days.

This is disgusting and the blame sits 100% on the Glazers and we just can't sit back and swallow this bullshit. Let's send the bastards a message loud and clear. They need to leave right now.