Television The Book of Boba Fett

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
I really enjoyed it, I don't understand all the criticism. I thought it was great.
I’m with you

Liked pretty much everything about it. I am an easy audience though and am a sucker for the nostalgia. Loved all the bits with him escaping the Sarlacc pit and the Rancor was superb

I could gush about it for ages

FrantikChicken

Just finished it, I thought it was overall horrendous. The storyline was so poor they needed 2 full episodes of Mandalorian to actually fill a season and even with that, a lot of the Boba Fett stuff felt forced and didn't progress the story whatsoever. Essentially they couldn't scrape 5 decent Boba Fett episodes together. Extremely poor writing, acting, cinematography, costumes (anyone notice Luke was wearing trainers?) etc. They also managed to kill off the coolest bounty hunter who I always thought was quite an interesting and strong evil character within the universe.

stepic

They should have just done mando s2. Bringing boba fett back, making him essentially a brand new character that wasn’t good, telling a pointless story that didn’t need telling, was just utterly pointless. The mando episodes, way better. Pedro is also so so so so much better than Morrison sorry to say.

I really love how obvious they are too. Final episode the rancor is just messing up everyone for like 10 mins but because they need that final cowboy showdown, Cade arrives literally just as the rancor has done all his damage, shoots a little bit of fire to conveniently get rid of him, just so he gets his time with Boba. Eh. By that point I’m kinda done with the cowboy standoffs.

Mods dumb
Baby yoda mando reunion rushed
Boba sucks, isn’t even in 2 of 7 episodes of his own show
Etc etc

Just stick to mando and baby yoda

Last edited:

AaronRedDevil

Binged watched it all yesterday. Very enjoyable. I’m happy I still have something to geek out at these days. When they showed that star fighter from Phantom menace, I freaked out. I will say while I was bored by the Boba Fett story at the start, I think they killed any interest in him when Mando showed up. Already miles better in just one scene. I was like Baby Yoda! Luke! Ah! Ahsoka! :lol:. It’s something that brings the kid out of me with Star Wars. Tbh they probably should have put that in S3, the Mando scenes. The last 3 episodes were just brilliant. And Cad Bane is fecking amazing. Ripped straight from the Animation. I hope he’s not done but it looks that way,