The bored footballers in isolation thread

gormless

With no football, maybe a thread for the things footballers are up to with their spare time, from the weirdly hypnotic as with the first one, to the down right boring

Last edited:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
That Milner tweet was great... And further support for the greatest tea - Yorkshire Tea.

Also had no idea that Ox was with that girl from Little Mix... But then why would I know that?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Was Bruno at another player’s house or has he bought the house of one of our former players because I’m sure I recognise it. Now I feel weird for recognising it.

Deery

Dreary
Something about the Ox one annoys me, the Bruno one however is great how do you do that with a toilet roll..

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Wouldn't surprise me if United own a few houses and lease them out to new players until they can find a new home to live in.
Might even be simpler than that. There can't be that many super luxury houses/flats in a regular city. When a footballer leaves a club his housing comes on the market, when his replacement arrives someone with demand for super expensive housing appears.

dogwithabone

Was Bruno at another player’s house or has he bought the house of one of our former players because I’m sure I recognise it. Now I feel weird for recognising it.
Pretty sure that’s a hotel room at The Lowry.

Flames73

Thibaut Courtois raced in the Not The... Aus GP esport event over the weekend. Surprisingly he did quite well, finishing 11th out of 20, right behind an ex-F1 driver and ahead of some YouTubers and other sim racers.

tenpoless

Why are the first two tweets about Liverpool players? I'm offended very much and would like to calmly complain to this unacceptable situation.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Should Oxlade-Chamberlain be doing that with his injury record?

I know he's more coordinated than me but if I tried that I'd be falling over the steps or slipping and breaking my ankle. :lol:

arnie_ni

With no football, maybe a thread for the things footballers are up to with their spare time, from the weirdly hypnotic as with the first one, to the down right boring

Wouldnt mind being in isolation with perrie edwards

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Should Oxlade-Chamberlain be doing that with his injury record?[/B]

I know he's more coordinated than me but if I tried that I'd be falling over the steps or slipping and breaking my ankle. :lol:
What, living life?

Chipper

Adulterer.
What, living life?
Plenty of ways to live life without dancing on highly polished steps in your socks.

It's not a massive deal but if I was Klopp I'd grimace a little if I saw that just as Fergie was supposedly concerned with Nani's acrobatic celebrations.

Bet Ronaldo wouldn't do that, put it that way.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
100% That's a newly rented home.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Really can't imagine the OX is bored at all

Lucky sod