Television The Boys

AaronRedDevil

9th of October is the real release date. Let’s go! Homelander is going to fecking kill it again. Cannot wait.

AaronRedDevil

Read that was gonna be the finale. 3 episodes released on 4 September and 5 weekly after that.
Yeah I meant that I wont be waiting weekly for each episode. I'll just watch it all on the 9th instead, when the last one comes out. Hate waiting weekly for an episode.

Last edited:

Drifter

American
Homelander may have met his match in Stormfront. Going to be an interesting confrontation.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Just started giving this a quick rewatch. I loved the first season, but honestly I'm just glad there's something new on soon. We missed out on Fargo already, and so many other shows were delayed further.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

New trailer released today, season 2 looks wild, can't wait! :drool:

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Just finished Season 1. Special mention to Elisabeth Shue aka Jennifer Parker aka Marty McFlys girlfriend in Back to the Future. Knew I recognised her face!!

What a great season that was, The Deep stole the show with some amazing moments. I actually thought the plane scene was brilliant along with the aftermath, what a tricksy fecker he is eh?

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
When did Amazon and Netflix stop releasing entire seasons at once? All it does for me is make me wait until it's all out.
Maybe due to covid there's less new output on their slates than planned, so they're spacing out what they do have banked until things get back to normal.

Or maybe they're just aware of people using free trials to binge something then cancelling...

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Just finished Season 1. Special mention to Elisabeth Shue aka Jennifer Parker aka Marty McFlys girlfriend in Back to the Future. Knew I recognised her face!!

What a great season that was, The Deep stole the show with some amazing moments. I actually thought the plane scene was brilliant along with the aftermath, what a tricksy fecker he is eh?
How is Ali Mills not on your list?

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
When did Amazon and Netflix stop releasing entire seasons at once? All it does for me is make me wait until it's all out.
Netflix haven't stopped doing it.

Amazon seem to be taking a shift away from it, though, I guess at least with their more popular shows like this, going forward. Maybe to keep the hype train going on them longer because they can't spunk new stuff out as much as netflix do.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I really cant wait for this - wont get to watch it till next week though as we are heading away this weekend. I really loved season 1 and have high hopes.

evil_geko

Watched the first three episodes, brilliant stuff!

I haven't read the comics so the Stormfront being a fecking nazi cnut was a surprise, and now when you look back at it, there were a few clues about her, also there was something about her I didn't like from the start.

AaronRedDevil

Not watching it till the 9th of October. But what twat decides to release 3 eps and wait for the rest. Fecking stupid. Should ban those stupid weekly things for Amazon and Netflix style streaming.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Watched the first three episodes, brilliant stuff!

I haven't read the comics so the Stormfront being a fecking nazi cnut was a surprise, and now when you look back at it, there were a few clues about her, also there was something about her I didn't like from the start.
biggest clue is in the name, Stormfront is a major white supremacist website.

The character is unhinged in the comics, and they don't hold back on the slurs. I'm eager to see how far they can take the Stormfront character on screen, or if they'll have to dial it back.

Great episodes so far. Homelander is amazing. I loved his reaction to the kid falling off the roof.

And the parody of Billy killing Stillwell on the TV was great too.
"shut up dumb bird, or I'll bollocks ya"

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Awesome first three eps, you can tell they planned to stagger the release, as it felt like a mini-season within the season.

Deep and his gills :lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Quite comfortably my favourite TV show at the moment. Tell you what though, I think those first 3 episodes are somehow more violent than the entirety of last season, which was pretty violent in its own right. Cannot wait for the rest of the season.