The Champions League is coming back to Old Trafford

Machine Elements

It's good a thing even in those poor few years, we never missed on CL for 2 seasons in a row. In and out.
Yeah and it's great for the financial side of it too as Adidas money not getting reduced now. Add the CL money on top of that and we're good to go. Let's have a proper finish to our season by winning the Europa League and more importantly a proper transfer window gettig Sancho etc.

Woodzy

Well deserved. Despite a ropey couple of final weeks it's been title winning form since the restart, done incredible to claw that gap back and hopefully a solid foundation to build upon for next season.

MileStolar

CL anthem whores. The CL is just a glorified FA cup with music at the beginning of each game.
Why do I always think you're Adam McKola every time your username enters my sight while scrolling?

Also GET THE feck IN! We need good summer signings to compete in both UCL and EPL next season, Woody get on it!

Crackers

greasy ginfers
onwards and upwards! Need to recruit more - we have no squad depth. Having CL spaces should make that easier

MileStolar

I don't know who this is but I want this as my tagline
Adam McKola, the Full Time Devils presenter, they are our first YouTube fan channel or something. Haven't been following them for a while but I remember him doing interviews outside old Trafford after matches.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Thanks, I wouldn't be too disappointed with being in Pot 2, will be nice to get a big team. Would love to play Madrid.
Pot 1:
Real, Bayern, Juve, Liverpool, PSG, Porto + the CL & EL winners

Pot 2:
At Madrid, Barca, City, United, Chelsea, Seville, Dortmund, etc...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just not having to play the dreaded Thursday/Sunday combo is a real cause for celebration.