The Championship 2018/19 - Play-off final

SharpshooterTom

Just like the CL - one team has a comfortable aggregate lead and within 45 minutes completely throw it away (conceding 4?).

What's with all these collapses?

CallyRed

Happy for Lampard. Think he has done a good job at Derby in his first management role.

Mason Mount looks a player. Reminds me of James Maddison, but probably a better prospect.

The Real Treble 99

As a Man Utd fan I wanted Scummy Leeds in the Premiership. Two matches we really looked forward to in the season, one was Liverpool & Leeds the other.
I’d rather have Villa than Derby now.

Ludens the Red

Just like the CL - one team has a comfortable aggregate lead and within 45 minutes completely throw it away (conceding 4?).

What's with all these collapses?
I’ve mentioned this in a few other threads, it’s very exciting but it reflects badly on the quality of modern day football. Again the Derby goals tonight. That first one completely avoidable, daft penalty given away and a stupid red card, even the last goal, a Leeds later trying to bring the ball out of defende. Nobody wants to defend and be disciplined anymore, all this overplaying and over elaborating everything, even for ten minutes. Do we credit Derby for being mentally strong and coming back or slate Leeds for being mentally weak and throwing it away.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Mount is a very good player in fairness. Wonder what Chelsea will do with him next year as he's had two very good loan spells already.
We'll probably sell him for £20m to help finance Kovacic's permanent move for £50m.

Zlatattack

Cmon Derby. If Derby get promoted I'll let you know all the best spots to get a kebab on an away day!

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
As a Man Utd fan I wanted Scummy Leeds in the Premiership. Two matches we really looked forward to in the season, one was Liverpool & Leeds the other.
I’d rather have Villa than Derby now.
We would look forward to the games but our players won't.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Leeds missing out on a place in next season's Premier League means United's players will be spared some history lessons from their manager on the Leeds vs Manchester United rivalry.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I want to see a contretemps between John Terry and Frank Lampard during the playoff final.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
So, who does everyone want to go up?

Chelsea connections to both so I don't really mind but leaning to Derby as I would love a Lampard/Morris combo in charge of us one day.

Broad Street Bullies

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
So, who does everyone want to go up?

Chelsea connections to both so I don't really mind but leaning to Derby as I would love a Lampard/Morris combo in charge of us one day.
Villa. Bigger club, great history & I like their ground. Can't wait for the game to start.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I'd like to see Derby prevail. I like Frank Lampard a bit more than John Terry.

Nickosaur

Looking forward to this. Fairly neutral - think I'd prefer villa to win mainly because of tuanzebe, but Lampard has had a great first season and I wouldn't begrudge him this win.