The Championship 2019/2020

Robertd0803

That looked like a bonkers finish to the season. Shame I missed it live cos I was so miffed about us.

How did Forest manage that.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
West Brom might not be fashionable, but this will be their 13th season in the Premier League to Forest's 5. It's funny to me that people seem to have Premiership nostalgia for Forest on here even though their time at the top was mostly in the Div 1 Clough years, it's probably mostly tied to the 8-1 hammering, understandable but hardly a sign of them having more Prem pedigree than West Brom!
The European cups help

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
The European cups help
Not disputing that just saying Forest are sometimes cited as a 'proper' PL team because they were around for a bit in the 90s, whereas West Brom are written off as an interloping yo-yo club. Which, yeah they kind of are but they put together a longer streak in the division than Forest managed in the PL years.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Have to feel sorry for Brentford, made up a big gap, and gave themself such a terrific tantalising glimpse of going up, then threw it away with 2 defeats.

You suspect that they won't make it through the playoffs now. That's how they work.
The team who sneak in late doors often do well.

SAFMUTD

We should be interested in the Benrahma guy, looks like Mahrez in the making

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Brentford are messing this up badly
Although Swansea are the ones who have missed a pen in their home game.

If they don't win v 10, then it's Swansea who will kick themselves.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
They keep going on about him getting a touch on the ball but that was as full speed and wreck less as you like, I thought that’s all that mattered if it was wreckless

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Brentford have really messed up. Don't see them turning around the second leg so that's probably their chance of going to premier league gone for next five years.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Brentford have really messed up. Don't see them turning around the second leg so that's probably their chance of going to premier league gone for next five years.
I mean they're perfectly capable of scoring one goal at home. It's far from over if it ends like this.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I mean they're perfectly capable of scoring one goal at home. It's far from over if it ends like this.
Heads have gone from last two league games though. Add in not scoring tonight as Swansea isn't some impossible team to score against, Forest scored two against them the other week so just adds to the negativity.

Edit: They won the league game 3-0 at Swansea. Different story now.

At least the away goal rule dosen't apply as I can certainly see Swansea scoring in the second leg.

Berbaclass

Heads have gone from last two league games though. Add in not scoring tonight as Swansea isn't some impossible team to score against, Forest scored two against them the other week so just adds to the negativity.

Edit: They won the league game 3-0 at Swansea. Different story now.

At least the away goal rule dosen't apply as I can certainly see Swansea scoring in the second leg.
We will just have to see how the manager gets them up and ready for the second leg. They have far too much quality to be counted out. Watkins, Benrhama, Mbuemo etc. They just need one of them to have a good game and spark something.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
We will just have to see how the manager gets them up and ready for the second leg. They have far too much quality to be counted out. Watkins, Benrhama, Mbuemo etc. They just need one of them to have a good game and spark something.
Benrahama remains lively. Mbuemo only scored once since restart

paulscholes18

Only seen Brentford play a few times but their no10 has something about him, could be a much cheaper alternative to Grealish with Villa staying up will charge a Kings ransom for him

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
They keep going on about him getting a touch on the ball but that was as full speed and wreck less as you like, I thought that’s all that mattered if it was wreckless
What a joker - hope you aren't a referee anywhere, was a joke decision.

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
Yes, do you? It’s not 1980 anymore, you can’t go into tackles at that speed and expect to stay on the pitch
:lol:

OK fella maybe you'll be happy when all contact is eliminated from the game - you can apologise when it gets overturned.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Only seen Brentford play a few times but their no10 has something about him, could be a much cheaper alternative to Grealish with Villa staying up will charge a Kings ransom for him
Rumours Chelsea are signing Benrahama for 30m although they surely don't need him with all their options. Would be a waste for him to go there and sit on the bench.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Never known a team like Brentford in recent seasons of the championship that have tried their hardest to deny themselves promotion.

Berbaclass

Just seen the red card a few more times. That's a yellow. He's lead with his studs but made no contact. It'd a yellow and a telling off IMO.

If he made contact then fair enough it's a red but a straight red I think it a mistake.

paulscholes18

:lol:

OK fella maybe you'll be happy when all contact is eliminated from the game - you can apologise when it gets overturned.
Foot high + force = no chance it gets overturned
I expect you to apologise when his name isn’t on the teamsheet Wednesday

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
Never known a team like Brentford in recent seasons of the championship that have tried their hardest to deny themselves promotion.
Wow try engaging your brain before commenting - when the season re-started Brentford were 10 points behind 2nd spot and then won 8 games in a row, tell me how hard they tried to deny themselves promotion in that run???

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
Foot high + force = no chance it gets overturned
I expect you to apologise when his name isn’t on the teamsheet Wednesday
Wow with a username like yours - thought you might appreciate a decent hard tackle that wins the ball but clearly not, roll on Wednesday.