The Championship 2019/2020

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Fair play to Leeds United for turning this around. They were dead and buried.

Chipper

Adulterer.

First Derby goal for Rooney comes in a 3-2 defeat at Luton.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I've been enjoying Brentford this season. Rooting for them to go up. They simply play the best football that I've seen in the league.

Also fun to get new teams into the PL. They've only been a few season in the top division and that was before the war, went down the first season after the war.

Walters_19_MuFc

I've been enjoying Brentford this season. Rooting for them to go up. They simply play the best football that I've seen in the league.

Also fun to get new teams into the PL. They've only been a few season in the top division and that was before the war, went down the first season after the war.
Any players you could see making big moves?

Snow

Any players you could see making big moves?
They just play so well as a team. Think Bournemouth on their day. Said Benrahma is quite good though and a focal point of their attack, providing both goals and assists.

That being said, holy shit that goal from Hull. What a mistake from the keeper. That's hands down one of the worst goalkeeping blunder of all time.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur

They are a cracking side to watch, have been for a few seasons to be fair

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
They just play so well as a team. Think Bournemouth on their day. Said Benrahma is quite good though and a focal point of their attack, providing both goals and assists.

That being said, holy shit that goal from Hull. What a mistake from the keeper. That's hands down one of the worst goalkeeping blunder of all time.
It's an Enkleman moment!

Classical Mechanic

Things looking really concerning for Leeds. Their sizeable cushion from the playoff spots has disappeared and 5th place Brentford are only 2 points off them now. 5 points ahead of Preston and Bristol in 6th & 7th.

TheReligion

Abusive
So who is going up and who is winning the playoffs? All to play for up at the top! Would like to see forest and Leeds back up

Snow

Still think that West Brom will finish in the top 2. Don't think Leeds will go up unless they suddenly have a mentality switch. Hope Brentford go up with West Brom and I think it's pretty likely. Good form, good attack, good defense and just a good team. Forest to win the play-off.

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
Brentford probably recency bias but they have the best striker in the league.
Brentford coming up would be brilliant. Hope Leeds feck it up again.
Still think that West Brom will finish in the top 2. Don't think Leeds will go up unless they suddenly have a mentality switch. Hope Brentford go up with West Brom and I think it's pretty likely. Good form, good attack, good defense and just a good team. Forest to win the play-off.
@Classical Mechanic - It's not only the best striker in the league it's the best front three. BMW - Benrahma Watkins Mbuemo.

@dwd It would be and well desrved, no FFP cheating, no PL parachute payments, no spying at training grounds and a great brand of fooball.

@Snow not sure about West Brom tbh as it is, I'd take us and Fulscum going up but I think more likely, if we go up it will be with Leeds. God Forest are awful, thier keeper got booked for time wasting after 20 minutes on Tuesday. I can see why you'd pick them for PO winners but I wouldn't want their cynical FFP cheating club anywhere near the PL.

Snow

@Snow not sure about West Brom tbh as it is, I'd take us and Fulscum going up but I think more likely, if we go up it will be with Leeds. God Forest are awful, thier keeper got booked for time wasting after 20 minutes on Tuesday. I can see why you'd pick them for PO winners but I wouldn't want their cynical FFP cheating club anywhere near the PL.
Regarding Fulham, of their 15 games left they have to play, 10 of them are against the top half of the table. They only beat Swansea, Leeds and Millwall the first go.
West Brom are resilient. I'd rather bet on the team that has only lost 4 out of 30 games and have scored the most goals in the league. If they beat Millwall tomorrow they'll have a cushy 4 point lead. Solid core of players, decent depth, experienced players. Their my tip to win the league all things considered. Great form on Brentford though and I can also see them keeping the run going after beating Leeds at home. That game will be massive for both teams.