The Championship 2019/2020

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Brentford using their last home game in stadium strength to play out of their skins I see. Bad memories of the last Upton Park game come to mind.
It's a shame they can't have spectators to be honest.

I'm intrigued to see how this whole Brentford thing plays out with the whole Danish connection.

Infestissumam

hope Brentford can win it all. Would rather see a fresh and interesting team like them in the PL than a team like Fulham.

Deery

Dreary
Have to say Swansea centre backs for all three goals were terrible

paulscholes18

I was a little wound the other day as you might have guessed but accept your apology nonetheless ;)

Still fuming as it massively cost us not only is he one of the best, if not the best, left backs in the league he is also integral to our attacking play!

Should never have been given :mad:
Got a way with one their, looked a deliberate jump on his hand

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Just seen the score, get in Brentford. Really rooting for them to come up, always nice to have a new team in the league rather than fecking Fulham or Cardiff again.

Great safe by the keeper just now.

Maagge

Swansea piling on a bit of pressure now. I think Brentford need some fresh legs on.

Maagge

Brentford should try to take the tempo out of the match but they seem a bit too eager to get the ball forward for a fourth. They're losing the ball too quickly.

TheFaceGlove1

If Brentford get promoted, their manager, Thomas Frank, will become only the second-ever Danish manager in the Prem. The only one so far is Michael Laudrup with Swansea.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
What the feck is the CB trying there :lol: :lol:

PoTMS

So a West London team in the Premier League next year. Hopefully it's Brentford.

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
Anyone told the bloke on the PA there's nae fecker there??
Oi Peter Gilham is a legend (51 years not out and one year more than the guy at Anfield) - no way he is changing his PA routine even if its only handful of Brentford fans there...

Like a bee I am suitably buzzing

PoTMS

I also want Brentford to come up but have a feeling they'll pull a Huddersfield on us.