The Cojones on This Team

Mr.Ridiculous__

The name says it all
Holy Hell. 28 points from losing positions. There are times we don't look too good, but to come back, again and again, that's special. That's really special.

Please keep this a positive thread. The whole forum is yours for negative stuff.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I didn't sign in to read this bollocks. You've got some balls posting that kind of sexist nonsense here.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
We’ve seen it time and time again this season. Im so glad we got the winning mentality back.

el3mel

Our mentality has been top notch this season. I like this squad so much. Ton of quality in it.

snk123

Add Grealish and a top winger and we will win the league with this team

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Shows the mentality of top professionals to not lose their cool after the double sucker punch before half time. I was seething :lol: but they got out and played their game and got their reward for the effort.

The Hilton

Add Grealish and a top winger and we will win the league with this team
We need a top striker, terrible finishing has cost us plenty this season. For me, a quick striker who can finish, and a top winger, and we're in with a huge shout!

snk123

We need a top striker, terrible finishing has cost us plenty this season. For me, a quick striker who can finish, and a top winger, and we're in with a huge shout!
We will have Mason, Marcus, Martial and Cavani for the striker spot available if we get Sancho or Dembele. Should be sufficient

The Hilton

We will have Mason, Marcus, Martial and Cavani for the striker spot available if we get Sancho or Dembele. Should be sufficient
It's not just for the striker spot though, it's for the front 3 positions. Getting a top RW will help, no doubt, but with all the players you mentioned only Cavani is obviously better as a 9.