The comprehensive Ronaldo thread

Chief123

The country has disrespected him! He’s now requested Portugal release him as a citizen as he now wants to be Spanish!

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Ronaldos poor character is coming out at NT level too, nothing to do with ETH the little narcissist

Devil81

This can't get any better can it, he's cancelled his United contract and the best he's getting is Saudi Arabia.

Let's all hope and pray Portugal win so the manager doesn't face the backlash dropping Ronaldo could give him.

Chairman Steve

He should just retire completely.

And if Portugal were to somehow win the World Cup and I was him, I’d just check out right then and there, having won EVERYTHING. Forget the oil money and just bask at basically platinuming football to use Playstation terminology.

BlueHaze

He's a certified scumbag. Glad their coach benched his crooked adam apple arse.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
I'm wondering if he's going to regret the interview with Piers sooner than expected.

flappyjay

This can't get any better can it, he's cancelled his United contract and the best he's getting is Saudi Arabia.

Let's all hope and pray Portugal win so the manager doesn't face the backlash dropping Ronaldo could give him.
If anything I hope they do the Swiss like Brazil did the Koreans. With Ronnie watching from the bench.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
What did he do now? Did he do something to get benched or did something after knowing that he got benched

Andre Kagawa

I can't decide if I want them to lose and crash out tonight, or win without Ronaldo...

I want the most negative outcome possible for Ronaldo.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
So much hate Jesus
Grow up. This is a magnificent decision and the right one.

If you are behind Ronaldo more than your coach and your country as I'm sure you are then forget watching tonight just watch youtube highlights from when he was good from 5 years ago.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
He'll be fuming particularly after Messi's performance the other day.
Messi, Neymar, Mbappé - all the superstars actually making their mark on the tournament (some more than others of course), and he has a pen goal and tried to steal one from his teammate. He must be hating this tournament.

Stadjer

I wouldnt be suprised if Ronaldo is hoping that Portugal will be knocked out tonight. It has to be about him... not about a team or country!

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Grow up. This is a magnificent decision and the right one.

If you are behind Ronaldo more than your coach and your country as I'm sure you are then forget watching tonight just watch youtube highlights from when he was good from 5 years ago.
I’m talking about the stupid comments people constantly keep saying on here. Hate just to hate.

I’m not against him being on the bench but the stuff people say on here is petty af.

Like the 2 comments above me ^^^

sparky

You’d think they’d be at least one person in his life to tell him he’s just not that good anymore.
I think that has been his problem. His sister always makes little comments and his mother- I cannot blame them for that as they are family and want the best for him. I wonder if his childhood had anything to do with how he is now. I recall his father was an alcoholic and that could not have been easy. I also do not know what actually happened in his childhood within the home so I could be completely wrong, but it seems to me that he is continually seeking love, praise and reassurance which is not uncommon with people who have experienced trauma. With Piers Morgan- I recall Ronaldo saying how much he felt empathy when he did his first interview with him and talked about his father. So it may be natural for him to gravitate towards PM even though I would suggest that PM is taking advantage of a vulnerable person. Instead of telling him some home truths he is guilty of encouraging his desire for praise along with his circle, hence a person who thinks they are still in their prime and refuse to accept constructive criticism. Instead, he will attack in whatever way he can- e.g Rooneys physical condition. Of course he might just be a c**k of the highest order, but he has certainly tainted his legacy at United. He ran away before (while claiming he was a slave) so it was no suprise he has done it again. Maybe he should put his money where his mouth is.