The constant leaks to the media

OpenIntrovert

I dont think is a leak. It could be the media had someone to look at Carrington the day after and they hit the jackpot. Anyway it is very tough to get rid of the media, they are like pests who will always swarm around us every time we have a defeat. Even if they don't get information, they will make up one, just like the articles that were written during LVG, Jose and Ole days.

Let the club handle this. Sooner or later one of them will get caught taking photos or information they are not supposed to, and legal action will come for them.

ryansgirl

They're not wrong but the absolute cheek of this lot to start blaming everything but themselves...
Yes, if that`s true, interesting how Luke and Harry are doing this when they are two of the problems that need to be fixed instantly. By dropping them and selling them whenever it will be possible. I like both of them but as internationals and players of experience, the buck stops with them and their weaknesses are now glaringly obvious. Including lack of mental flexibility - both of them find it difficult to adjust and re-adjust to different tactics for a start.

They are not good enough now and there also seem to be attitude problems - speaking especially about Luke and in Harry`s case we now know he lacks mental toughness as a United player and should never have been appointed or kept captain. They are past changing their mentality and playing styles. We need to replace them when the first viable opportunity presents itself.

Last edited:

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

romufc

I think we all knew this would happen. Ole was too cowboy, Ralf wasnt good enough, now Ten Hag style doesn't suit them.

I mean they went from losing 5-0 from a pragmatic manager to 4-0 with a half press manager to 4-0 with a pressing manager.

Some of the players need to look at themselves and say, maybe we are not good enough.

LARulz

Why do the players think we have any sympathy for them?

Oldyella

Yes, if that`s true, interesting how Luke and Harry are doing this when they are two of the problems that need to be fixed instantly. By dropping them and selling them whenever it will be possible. I like both of them but as internationals and players of experience, the buck stops with them and their weaknesses are now glaringly obvious. Including lack of mental flexibility - both of them find it difficult to adjust and re-adjust to different tactics for a start.

They are not good enough now and there also seem to be attitude problems - speaking especially about Luke and in Harry`s case we now know he lacks mental toughness as a United player and should never have been appointed or kept captain. They are past changing their mentality and playing styles. We need to replace them when the first viable opportunity presents itself.
In fairness to Shaw, didn't he call out very similar last year. When we picked up Telles, he found some form before getting injured. again. Honestly think he coasts too easily and needs pushing/a bit of adversity. Maybe we need to stick some posters of Jose up around the changing rooms, get him fired up.

Member 125398

Remember when fans invaded the training complex at Sporting Lisbon and gave the players both barrels?

Hughie77

They roll out the 2nd in command before and after games, roll out 1 of the non playing subs to speak after games no matter what the result was.
Do it for a while press will just get fed up or more likely print a load of lies and crap . UTD are the biggest news story going no matter how there doing, always will be so the above wouldn't make a difference.

arthurka

:lol: :lol:

They have thrown all types of managers under the bus. Wonder what skills are needed next.

::sonny::

I think they come out more from the management than the players

But the 99% are invented probably

ryansgirl

In fairness to Shaw, didn't he call out very similar last year. When we picked up Telles, he found some form before getting injured. again. Honestly think he coasts too easily and needs pushing/a bit of adversity. Maybe we need to stick some posters of Jose up around the changing rooms, get him fired up.
A fair reply which I`ve just seen - thanks. I still think he is not going to get back to any previous form and he has reached the `not interested in learning at this stage` point regardless of managerial change.

It`s regrettable especially as I love the idea of an English backbone to United but when other players are more gifted technically and flexible in their mentality, then it doesn`t matter where they come from. Lisandro Martinez showed that he can compensate for lack of height by footballing intelligence and technical abilities.

Ole'sattheWheel

Ten Hag should settle this once and for all. Get them all into a room together and address it. Bollock those who do it and get the other players to lay into them aswell. If it persists they can feck off

bringbackbebe

Ten Hag should settle this once and for all. Get them all into a room together and address it. Bollock those who do it and get the other players to lay into them aswell. If it persists they can feck off
The best way to get rid of the leaks is to start performing well and getting results rather than reacting to these childish adventures of some players. Then all these "ETH methods are outdated" tweets will stop being click baits.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Noticed parts of our line-ups have been leaked recently still. It broke earlier about the Rashford Ronaldo Elanga front three and there’s regularly leaked line-ups on Twitter that are accurate.

BarryWinks

Never understood the obsession with leaks on this website. It's not something unique to England but fans in other countries take them with a pinch of salt overall.

Also, there are too many people associated with the football side of clubs that the leaks could be coming from cleaning, laundry, canteen, or fecking admin staffs. It's why the source of the leaks is a different player for everyone you ask - usually a player they can't stand.

Lineup leaks I can sort of understand the agro over, not sure yet if we are the only club that gets those or if people are just being dramatic about it as usual.

cyberman

Every team has leaks. Haaland not starting yesterday got out hours before in the FPL community

AFC NimbleThumb

Noticed parts of our line-ups have been leaked recently still. It broke earlier about the Rashford Ronaldo Elanga front three and there’s regularly leaked line-ups on Twitter that are accurate.
Is that our front 3 today?

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
i think the only way to combat the line up leaks is to not tell any of the players who’s starting until 4 minutes into the match.

Bwuk

Leaks will always happen.

Let's be honest - it's not like it's a total curve ball of a team anyway. Rashford was always going to start, as was Ronaldo after scoring.

lenny_1248

Every team has this lineup leaks. Highly doubt it has anything to do with the team/players.

MUnchies

What is the big deal here? EVERY teams line ups gets leaked one way or the other every single match day and this is facts. Why are United fans so up in arms when it happens.

And the fact people blame players of leaking it is even the weirdest part.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
aye. i heard it’s actually ten hag that leaks it early so he has enough time to come on here with his burner accounts and defend starting the likes of maguire and trying to turn the narrative to his lusty, dutch wanger.