The Coronavirus Draft

What kind of reinforcements would you like in semis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Coropa League Teams for semis

ManagerRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7Round 8Round 9Round 10Round 11Round 12Round 13Round 14Round 15
GreensmileyA. Di StéfanoS. MazzolaCafuG. ScireaF. CannavaroI. NettoC. MakéléléH. P. BriegelG. BuffonG. SignoriG. MendietaP. ElkjaerEusebioG. MullerA. Hansen
PhysiocratVan BastenJ. MasopustH. StoichkovZ. BoniekD. SantosL. ModrićA. CostacurtaShesternyovB. LizarazuM. NeuerF. TottiB. BremnerA. Di StefanoB. MooreDeschamps
PhysiocratL. MatthäusG. FacchettiP. BreitnerD. LawL. ThuramM. KaltzM. LaudrupW. SchulzJ. SantamariaS. Eto'oF. AlbertU. FillolZicoP. MaldiniU. Stielike
IndnycM. PlatiniO. BlokhinRummeniggeM. SammerD. AlvesN. GonçalvesF. RedondoL. JúniorDidiSchwarzenbeckR. CarvalhoJ. ChilavertD. MaradonaH. StoichkovM. Olsen
GreensmileyF. RijkaardEusebioJ. ZanettiSchnellingerO. RuggeriM. TrésorM. TardelliR. GiggsL. KubalaJ. JohnstoneP. JenningsR. BonhofVan BastenG. FacchettiG. Netzer
2mufc0ZicoSchweinsteigerP. MaldiniD. EdwardsRivaldoA. BrehmeC. GentileL. SuárezA. PicchiP. SchmeichelJairzinhoP. GentoL. MatthäusE. FigueroaC. Puyol
IndnycB. CharltonE. FigueroaRomarioN. VidićP. VieiraG. MüllerN. SantosD. McGrainM. ColunaK. HamrinO. KahnN. StilesF. RijkaardG. ScireaW. Rooney
2mufc0D. MaradonaA. ColeB.
What happened to Skizzo's players

Enigma_87

You know who
@GodShaveTheQueen

how do we determine which team faces who? I mean let's say we define Xavi in team 1 and best in team 1 does that mean that those two teams face each other?

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
@GodShaveTheQueen

how do we determine which team faces who? I mean let's say we define Xavi in team 1 and best in team 1 does that mean that those two teams face each other?
Essentially, you are disclosing tie 1 and tie 2. Not team 1 and team 2.
So yes, Xavi is playing is tie 1 and you can disclose whether Best is playing in toe 1 or tie 2.

Obviously tie 1 teams face each other.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
@2mufc0 @Indnyc

Would you guy be inquiring about the teams or be heading straight to the games?

Lets get this going lads, want to wrap up the draft by end of this week (including the finals), so the next draft can kick off.

Last edited:

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Hey everyone, just notifying you that I have discussed team & tactics with Physio in the last few days, for old times' sake.

This should qualify as AMing, so please don't count my vote if I decide to take a peek into the poll.

Enigma_87

You know who

Himannv

I'll send them later today for a late kickoff as I expected more questions for the side and probably tune it here and there.

you go ahead mate if you want to finish the rest of it. I'll answer promptly.
If you have any more questions, just fire away. My writeups are done and unlikely to change right now.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
do it, have to go in 30 minutes so at least i can give initial views for now:wenger:

Last edited: