The Culture Wars

NotThatSoph

Thought those were Sambas at first glance.
And I thought it was just a random culture warrior, but it's Cally Henderson from the Battlestar Galactica reboot. What a shame. Even as a member of a sex trafficing cult it could be worse, she could be James Lindsay, but it's sad nonetheless.

Turns out Tory Foster did the right thing.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
new trends in discourse, vol 534:

(the reply is from a senior aide to the most prominent moderate republican)

Jericholyte2

You know I personally can't drive to the end of a street without seeing a Bobby dancing the cha-cha-slide! No wonder conviction rates are tanking!

FFS

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I'm only flying Chad Airlines now

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...-which-uniform-to-wear-no-matter-their-gender

Virgin Atlantic’s crew, pilots and ground staff can now wear whichever of its uniforms they feel most comfortable in, regardless of the original male or female design of its red skirt suit or burgundy trousers.

The airline will also start using optional pronoun badges for crew and passengers, who can request them at check-in to ensure people use their preferred pronouns. Its ticketing systems will also allow people whose passports have gender neutral markers – available in the US, India and Pakistan – to travel using those gender codes and the title Mx.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Shouldn't this pigshit be in here?

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

The brightest minds at the best institutions (this guy is a Harvard PhD and is employed by the Heritage Foundation) are producing incredible research.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
This is beautiful. First panel is just boring setup, second panel starts decently and "reveals" an amazing finish

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Whoever wrote that is obviously on the autistic spectrum, right? Feels a bit mean to take the piss?

EDIT: They could also be trolling.
i think it's this guy, but could be wrong:
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Destiny_(person)

he's been online for many many years, his whole thing is debates and owning people (a centrist ben shapiro basically, with equally off-putting fans), so i can see it as trolling, but he's sincere about finding a "welcoming" home on the right, and, given past behaviour, sharing a foreskin photo is another believable thing.

nimic

something nice
Scout
i think it's this guy, but could be wrong:
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Destiny_(person)

he's been online for many many years, his whole thing is debates and owning people (a centrist ben shapiro basically, with equally off-putting fans), so i can see it as trolling, but he's sincere about finding a "welcoming" home on the right, and, given past behaviour, sharing a foreskin photo is another believable thing.
What makes you think that's Destiny?