The Culture Wars

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
I like that he has now dropped all pretense and calls himself a conservative. It used to be ‘classical liberal’, whatever the feck that means.
It's just means being a liberalist in contrast to what it means to be a US "liberal".

NotThatSoph

It's just means being a liberalist in contrast to what it means to be a US "liberal".
No, in modern parlance it means being a conservative. The people calling themselves classical liberals have nothing in common with Bastiat or Mill.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Presented without comment.

There was once a time when I at least understood why the right-wingers were saying. I might disagree with everything they said, but at least I could understand their logic and what they were trying to say.

This post is one of the strangest pieces of nonsense speak I have ever read. Thanks for linking something that surely has to be either a satire written on strong hallucinogens or a bot honing its right-wing word salad machine learning. Surely, it has to be one of those.

nimic

something nice
Scout
What the hell is “speedrunning”

Also. “Petersonian”. Bleurrrghh…
It's a subculture of gaming involving finishing games as quickly as possible. There are communities for almost any game, and lots of different categories with varying rules. It's actually quite an inclusive subculture.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
What a numpty.

Vegans can't eat it either.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Pork and a bit of ponch maip, best food in the world my arse. :lol:

V.O.

I have to think @berbatrick might be spending a tad too much time on twitter. :(

When you're coming across some presumably teenage Swedish chanboard lurker's hot takes on cuisine, it might be time to rein it in a little bit.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I have to think @berbatrick might be spending a tad too much time on twitter. :(

When you're coming across some presumably teenage Swedish chanboard lurker's hot takes on cuisine, it might be time to rein it in a little bit.
That tweet has like 600 quote tweets.

There are far better examples of berbatrick being alarmingly online.

nimic

something nice
Scout

They joined Twitter in 2011, so it would be really impressive if they're a teenager. Also this obviously has to do with a lot more than cuisine.

V.O.

They joined Twitter in 2011, so it would be really impressive if they're a teenager. Also this obviously has to do with a lot more than cuisine.
Well, yeah, they've managed one step further than posting "imagine not being white" on /pol/. Good for them, I guess.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Damn, if only the Arab, North African, Indian Subcontinent, and Far East & Central Asian world had food this good. Feel bad for them now.

white text in case you miss the joke/sarcasm

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Damn, if only the Arab, North African, Indian Subcontinent, and Far East & Central Asian world had food this good. Feel bad for them now.

white text in case you miss the joke/sarcasm
If you're in Germany, you can probably cross the border in any direction and find better food (maybe, as I know nothing about polish or czech food).