The curious case of Jon Moss

Nick7

Nah mate, people who don't understand the rules said it was brown envelopes and backhanders. Nothing to do with the rules they can't follow.
I genuinely thought it was common knowledge that attackers can’t be in an offside position once the opposition is in control of the ball. It’s happened loads of times over the years. The times where a keeper drops the ball to kick it from the ground and the striker pips in to steal the ball. It’s the same scenario. Or a dodgy back pass while a striker is behind you.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I genuinely thought it was common knowledge that attackers can’t be in an offside position once the opposition is in control of the ball. It’s happened loads of times over the years. The times where a keeper drops the ball to kick it from the ground and the striker pips in to steal the ball. It’s the same scenario. Or a dodgy back pass while a striker is behind you.
Yup, you are indeed spot on but this is different because its City you see. Had Villa did it, it would be deemed super smart by Douglas Luiz or Jack Grealish. That said its a stupid rule that needs looking at.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
There's a big difference between the defender actively having control of the ball and making a bad decision that gives the ball to the offside attacker, and the defender taking a ball on his chest and then the attacker coming from an offside position to take it from him before he's actually got it under control.

Nick7

There's a big difference between the defender actively having control of the ball and making a bad decision that gives the ball to the offside attacker, and the defender taking a ball on his chest and then the attacker coming from an offside position to take it from him before he's actually got it under control.
There really isn’t. He deliberately took control of the ball with his chest. As soon as he does that he’s in control of the ball and Villa have possession. It’s his own fault for not being aware of who was around him. Him controlling it with his chest rather than heading the ball away is the bad decision and in line with the other examples.

Jaxa

Should be made to give interviews
This i do agree with, Refs for years get to make horrendous decisions that can have some serious detrimental effects on a club and somehow just get away with it with zero repercussion, I am still incredibly bitter about Cnut Cakir red carding Nani to this day

matt23

We're vile etc.. but you are the one insulting a whole group of people on an internet forum and acting the keyboard warrior, do me a favor and politely feck off.

Also I'm not offending anyone so I'll spend my time where I like till the mods tell me otherwise.
Keep telling people feck off and see how long you last, bitter

padr81

Supports
Man City
Keep telling people feck off and see how long you last, bitter
I treat people how they treat me as many on this forum will attest to. I didn't insult you a single time whereas you labelled me and a whole bunch of people as vile, plastic and bitter. Then you're gonna cry about getting me banned when I tell you feck off with that nonsense. Cop on, you are posting like a 13 year old. I'm perfectly entitled to attack posts that are nonsense like conspiracy theory rubbish as long as I don't overstep the mark or call anyone names (not that I would anyway.) The general mantra here has always been "attack the post not the poster". If you can't do that and resort to name calling I'd be more worried for you than me.

If you don't want people to tell you to go away in no uncertain terms stop insulting them maybe?

kode

Our ref today again, will slow down the game for his lack of fitness and book bruno for moaning. I hate this ref

Red Royal

Our ref today again, will slow down the game for his lack of fitness and book bruno for moaning. I hate this ref
Oh not John Moss. I did laugh a few matches ago when a commentator likened Shaqiri's physique to the late great Maradonna, Gary Neville said Shaqiri was more like John Moss.... cruel but hilarious.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The big difference, is that normally when someone is miles offside, they just stop and they don't sucker punch the defender by sneaking up on the blind side and instantly winning it back.

kode

Oh not John Moss. I did laugh a few matches ago when a commentator likened Shaqiri's physique to the late great Maradonna, Gary Neville said Shaqiri was more like John Moss.... cruel but hilarious.
hard to disagree

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Slows the game down by blowing his whistle for nothing so he can catch his breath. Look out for it today. The fat twat does it every game.

dev1l

Funny and true

NinjaFletch

Presumably he doesn't have the flexibility to get into whichever pocket he's put his cards in tonight?

The Hilton

This is far from his worst performance so far, but that kit of his really highlights how out of shape he is.

Jack-C20

It may be because people have pointed out how unfit he is and to be honest, I don’t normally focus on the referee. But just how often is he more than 5 yards from the centre circle? He basically lives in it.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
We need to bribe this man with blocks of frozen gravy next time he’s officiating our game — that’s the only way we will get a favourable performance out of him.

Stop watching the game for a bit and just watch him. He moves like an oil tanker.

OldSchoolManc

This is far from his worst performance so far, but that kit of his really highlights how out of shape he is.
It may be because people have pointed out how unfit he is and to be honest, I don’t normally focus on the referee. But just how often is he more than 5 yards from the centre circle? He basically lives in it.
We need to bribe this man with blocks of frozen gravy next time he’s officiating our game — that’s the only way we will get a favourable performance out of him.
Stop watching the game for a bit and just watch him. He moves like an oil tanker.
This isn’t fattist, he just is. I’ve put lockdown weight on, but this guy gets EPL ref wages!
Surprised he doesn’t have his own moon

RashyForPM

Why did the pig give an extra minute? He looked on the verge of a cardiac arrest from the 5th minute in his kit that looks like a balloon ready to explode. Surely he’d need a rest before he collapses anyway? His face looks like a cow tit; the sweat being the milk dripping all over the fecking place.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Feel like deja vu here from the other night. :lol: 3 subs and 3 goals in second half so was always going to be a minimum of 3 minutes and it's rare in this type of game for it to not to be a minimum of four minutes.

Then you put Axel on during injury time so looks like that's why he played over it when free kick was given right on 94 minutes.

It stings for you but that's football.

No fan of Jon Moss though as he's fecked us over many times in the past.