The Daredevil Draft | Winner - Enigma

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
@Jim Beam didnt expect those results myself. :D I thought you were nailed on to block Don Alfredo for various reasons, Maradona and Cruyff too.
Will come up with my choice shortly.

will post it directly here, not much of a difference now.
I changed it multiple times before final decision. Then I just couldn't bother anymore and sent it.

Enigma_87

You know who
right, I consider it a complete travesty that this man hasn’t won a draft and the opportunity to combine two of the greatest players we’ve ever seen that also formed a fantastic partnership is too good to pass on.

so - final pick - don Alfredo.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Good man, now I will feel happy either way.

I will take Roberto Carlos and Denis Law. When does it suit you @Enigma_87?

Edit: Thursday or Friday for me

Last edited:

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Congratulations @Enigma_87 on winning the draft. Made it to the finals of both the drafts I have run.

Tough luck but an excellent campaign @Jim Beam , one of the favorites to reach the final from the start.

Enigma_87

You know who
Thanks @GodShaveTheQueen ! Was thoroughly entertaining draft and really competitive all over. Not much between the sides and some new faces in RR which is always nice to see.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Was thoroughly entertaining draft and really competitive all over. Not much between the sides and some new faces in RR which is always nice to see.
Am happy that one of the new faces of this draft (Wimmer) has made it to the next draft as well. So was worth all the hassle.