Television The Deuce

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Season 2 flew right by me! Was it good?

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Yeah. I really enjoyed it. I'll be watching again before I minge this season.

EDIT - binge
:lol: great Freudian slip! I can barely remember the first season but definitelt enjoyed it. The 2nd season will make my various flights over the next few weeks go much quicker hopefully! Cheers for the heads up

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Oh nice, season two was way better than one, I thought. In typical David Simon fashion the characters and plots expanded (lolz) so well. Shame this is the last season but I know it's extremely expensive to make and doesn't get high ratings for HBO so at least it gets a finish.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Fantastic finish to this show. Last handful of episodes were very powerful and this shows how to end a series strong and at its best.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Having watched The Wire in its entirety 5-6 times now, and always maintained that I’ll go to my grave without ever seeing a show as good as it in my lifetime, I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to give The Deuce a whirl, but it has.

What a huge mistake that’s been. This show is incredible. I finished S02 last night and I’ve spent all day today thinking about it and looking forward to starting S03 later.

The writing. The acting. The sets. The soundtrack. All of the utmost quality. What a truly brilliant piece of film-making. I’ve heard S03 is arguably the best of the three seasons, as it turns out, so I can’t wait to get stuck into it. Anyone trying to find something to watch? Give this a chance. It’s superb.

S01 opening credits song:

S02 opening credits song:

S02 finale montage song:

Absolute tunes.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Yeah, great and highly underrated show. Really consistent throughout. Also HBO can basically get away with anything. So many erect prosthetic dicks :lol: