Film The Devil all the time (Netflix movie)

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Been looking forward to it and i think it was released today. So I will try and watch it this weekend. Anyone seen it yet? I've been reading some good reviews. Stellar cast: Robert Pattinson, Tom Holland, Riley Keough, Bill Skarsgard, Jason Clarke, Sebastian Stan, Haley Bennett, Mia Wasikowska. Directed by Antonio Campos.

Apparently the movie is quite a good "critic" of organised religion (so the Caf should, generally, find it interesting and agree with it) and Pattinson (plus a couple of others) put in some excellent performances.

Has anyone watched it? Thoughts?

Sylar

Plan to on weekend, plans pending. I have it added to 'my list' so whilst I can't give thoughts yet it does look intriguing especially with the cast attached

baskinginthesun

Watched it! Incredible performances and the 2 storylines merging were a nice touch to keep you on the edge a little. Netflix is starting to find it's feet with movies as a lot of their productions (movie wise) are absolute trash.

Sylar

I think today was the wrong day for me to watch given how tired I am. I watched 20 minutes and just couldn't continue

I think I'll watch this when not tired

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Enjoyed this, it's a very good story or should I say two stories that merge into one, an easy watch to while away an evening.

djdhrubs

Got half way through this so far during my lunch break. What an uplifting feelgood story this is, really makes me want to go to backwoods America and hang out with those nice folk.

In all seriousness, am enjoying it a lot so far but does every single character have to be really screwed up?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Got half way through this so far during my lunch break. What an uplifting feelgood story this is, really makes me want to go to backwoods America and hang out with those nice folk.

In all seriousness, am enjoying it a lot so far but does every single character have to be really screwed up?
Wait til you meet the circus act that comes into town.

onemanarmy

Really enjoyed this one. Great cast, great atmosphere. One of Netflix' better movies so far.

SuperiorXI

Was enjoyable, I thought Pattinson and Holland were really good. The film was missing a sprinkle of something to push it into that 8/9 territory. A solid 7/10 for me.