Television The Disappearance of Madeleine Mccann Netflix Documentary

Keefy18

He didn't say that and it's not true in any case.
He did, under point 4 and its a general rule of thumb in many cases that a loved / closed one will have been involved.

4) Often in these cases, the last person to have seen them alive or somebody close to the victim is involved. This ticks both boxes in a way, despite him claiming to have not checked on the kids, though we've all been looking at the parents for these very same reasons.
Sounds like 2 different things are being conflated here to present it as a truism. I expect what he meant was that the majority of murder victims are known by their killer which is true. It's also true that the majority of child abductions are done by family members (usually a parent who doesn't have custody) but that's clearly not the case here unless one of them is living a secret life.

To suggest that one of them passed Madeline off to someone else is certainly possible but can't be by any stretch of the imagination considered to be a the likeliest scenario. Neither is it the likeliest scenario that she was accidentally killed by a Calpol overdose which was then subsequently covered up by her parents.
This is a unique situation / case though cause we don't know the outcome. It could of been murder, whilst its possible it could of been a kidnapping.

In murder cases it is very likely a loved one is the perpetrator. If it was a kidnapping which I don't believe it was, then someone outside the family was involved more likely. But the evidence doesn't support this theory from what I can tell. No DNA of an intruder, no signs of forced entry.

There are countless examples of a family members / friends covering up murders. You could pick up a paper or log onto almost any news site on any given day and read such a story. Chris Watts? Bret Ryan? Lesley Potter? Mick & Mairead Philpott? Ian Huntley and Maxine Carr? I could go on and on with examples.

I don't think they were psycho's or pedo's like some of the ridiculous theories out there. It was a simple error and she could well have been allergic to calpol.

poleglass red

By the time the police had started to inspect the room, dozens and dozens of people had been in and out. Nothing in the room was of any use.

The dogs were impressive evidence at first. But then that was proven to be useless.

I will admit that my gang belief is touching conspiracy theory territory. But these gangs do exist and this kind of thing does happen. Edit: it could also be a lone peado, which there was one in the area at the time.
yeah the dog evidence was pretty weak in the end. The evidence they found in the car could have been the twins as they share the same dna also as I said in an earlier post, how could they have moved a dead body in a car they hired 25 days after the abduction. Where was the body stored and how could they have transported a body when the world media was camped outside and followed them 24/7. I tend to go along with the gang abduction theory. Trafficking is not rare in Portugal due to it's easy access to North Africa amongst other places. Unfortunately when kids form poorer backgrounds go missing we just don't hear about it. Rui Pedro who went missing yrs before Maddie McMcann, his family complained at the time that his missing never generated the intense media attention that this case got. I don't think these gangs swarm places and take scores of children in one fell swoop. They move around different places trying to stay under the radar.

Keefy18

The parents did it falls completely flat when the police suggested the body was put into the car. They didn’t rent it until 25 days after Madeline went missing, it would have been impossible for them to get her corpse into that car with all the publicity.

Without doubt she was taken by a pedo, probably the one that we didn’t hear about until 6 years later who was breaking into holidaymakers apartments and getting into bed with children in that very town.

Unlocked doors just off a busy road and first apartment in the block, I bet the abductors couldn’t believe their luck.
Not really, I don't see why he couldn't of gotten away with it at all. The worlds media didn't really start staking out the home / apt until about a month into the case. The documentary supports this as well, only the Portuguese media were really around and the odd British journalist for the first few weeks.

No supporting DNA evidence to this theory though, even the one about the employee of Ocean Resort you speak of above here.

Castia

Not really, I don't see why he couldn't of gotten away with it at all. The worlds media didn't really start staking out the home / apt until about a month into the case. The documentary supports this as well, only the Portuguese media were really around and the odd British journalist for the first few weeks.

No supporting DNA evidence to this theory though, even the one about the employee of Ocean Resort you speak of above here.

Well she was seen the day she went missing they were on a boat trip all day so she must have been killed whilst being put to bed? They allowed others in the party to check the kids, not something you’d likely do given you’ve just murdered your daughter.

Then also where did they keep her corpse? The detective is trying to say they must have had her in a freezer of some sort.....yeah right.

A busy apartment complex with a party of 6 friends dozens of other guests and in a foreign country to boot and we’re supposed to believe they somehow killed her and kept her body somewhere before moving it at least 25 days later?

The police fecked up and didn’t want to tarnish the town as a holiday destination, they had to blame someone.

We can even go on to say the leaked DNA story turned out to be bullshit. There’s no DNA evidence of Madi being in the car or blood in the apartment either, I’m not taking the dog stuff as evidence.

Last edited:

Thisistheone

yeah the dog evidence was pretty weak in the end. The evidence they found in the car could have been the twins as they share the same dna also as I said in an earlier post, how could they have moved a dead body in a car they hired 25 days after the abduction. Where was the body stored and how could they have transported a body when the world media was camped outside and followed them 24/7. I tend to go along with the gang abduction theory. Trafficking is not rare in Portugal due to it's easy access to North Africa amongst other places. Unfortunately when kids form poorer backgrounds go missing we just don't hear about it. Rui Pedro who went missing yrs before Maddie McMcann, his family complained at the time that his missing never generated the intense media attention that this case got. I don't think these gangs swarm places and take scores of children in one fell swoop. They move around different places trying to stay under the radar.
Agree with all that. Rui Pedro, that was the case I couldn't remember for an earlier post. This type of thing had happened in the area before. And yeah these gangs, sick as they are, will be smart and move around different areas. Scary world we live in.

Keefy18

Well she was seen the day she went missing they were on a boat trip all day so she must have been killed whilst being put to bed? They allowed others in the party to check the kids, not something you’d likely do given you’ve just murdered your daughter.

Then also where did they keep her corpse? The detective is trying to say they must have had her in a freezer if some sort.....yeah right.
Far as I can tell from the timeline, they didn't. The parents went off for the day with other adults with Maddie and the twins put in a play centre / creche for the day. Kate picked her up at about 6pm and Gerry was playing tennis for an hour. One of the tapas 7 as they are known went to their apt at 6.30pm apparently to check on Kate and the kids. No reason to see why he didn't but I'm not sure of weather he actually did see Maddie at that time, could well of been Kate just saying everything is fine, kids are fine etc.. at this point for all we know she could of been dead. Not saying that is fact, but its possible.

At 7pm Gerry got back to the apt and they started getting ready to go out for dinner. They had a bottle of wine and head off and arrive first for the dinner at about 8.30pm.

There's roughly a 2 hour 30 min gap there where anything could of happened and possibly only 1 other person having any kind of information in that time frame as to what happened in apt 5A.

It's anyone's guess.

EDIT: Timeline here - https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/apr/11/madeleinemccann

Thisistheone

The worlds most famous case and they held their nerve and kept the dead body secret for 25 days and then moved it? I can't buy that. And continuing the act for the next 11 years without the mask dropping once... that takes some doing.

Keefy18

The worlds most famous case and they held their nerve and kept the dead body secret for 25 days and then moved it? I can't buy that. And continuing the act for the next 11 years without the mask dropping once... that takes some doing.
We've seen worse cases, Friztel.

Humans are capable of truly disgusting actions over long periods of time. If they are indeed guilty then they've managed to keep it secret for well over a decade now.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

Humans are capable of truly disgusting actions over long periods of time. If they are indeed guilty then they've managed to keep it secret for well over a decade now.
What's their motive to keep funding the search for Maddie though? Even if they were involved just a tiny bit, they would have made their peace with the end of the investigation and no one would bat an eyelid.

I question their parenting abilities but every theory involving them is way too far-fetched for me.

Thisistheone

Fritzel wasn't under any media scrutiny those 18 years.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands

So you are attacking the parents and defending Michael Jackson at the same time?

How odd.

Keefy18

What's their motive to keep funding the search for Maddie though? Even if they were involved just a tiny bit, they would have made their peace with the end of the investigation and no one would bat an eyelid.

I question their parenting abilities but every theory involving them is way too far-fetched for me.
Keeping up appearances.

Isn't that generally what most of these types would do?

Fritzel wasn't under any media scrutiny those 18 years.
I'm just using that as one example of horrific abuse carried out and hidden from society for years. I'm sure there is a better example more suitable.

Keefy18

So you are attacking the parents and defending Michael Jackson at the same time?

How odd.
Give over :lol:

You'd swear I was the only one to suspect the parents. I think a very large portion of society would suspect Kate and Gerry of wrong doing.

Likewise, plenty feel MJ is innocent.

Only thing that is odd is that you find this odd.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Keeping up appearances.

Isn't that generally what most of these types would do?
They've gone way beyond what most people would (be able to) do if their child goes missing. Like I said, no one expected them to keep raising funds more than a decade after it happened. If anything, they're the one constantly bringing this case to everyone's attention over and over again. No sane person involved in the disappearance would do that without having the constant fear that they'd get caught.

You're obviously entitled to believe it of course, but there are too many assumptions and jumps / holes in that theory to be believable imo.

Keefy18

They've gone way beyond what most people would (be able to) do if their child goes missing. Like I said, no one expected them to keep raising funds more than a decade after it happened. If anything, they're the one constantly bringing this case to everyone's attention over and over again. No sane person involved in the disappearance would do that without having the constant fear that they'd get caught.

You're obviously entitled to believe it of course, but there are too many assumptions and jumps / holes in that theory to be believable imo.
To each their own I guess.

I'm not the first to suspect them, nor will I be the last.

Thisistheone

Yeah. Loads of examples, like the whole Euopean media tour and meeting the Pope. The takes some doing if you've actually killed your child. And 11 years later still banging the drum.

Keefy18

Yeah. Loads of examples, like the whole Euopean media tour and meeting the Pope. The takes some doing if you've actually killed your child. And 11 years later still banging the drum.
Wasn't all that done though within weeks of her disappearance?

They met the Pope the same month in 2007. The European tour likewise was done the month or two after her going missing.

What have they done since? I ask that as I'm genuinely not aware of them doing anything like this since 2007. The only thing I really see is your usual "new sighting of Maddie in X" in some rag tabloid with no real merit to the story.

LonelyFire

Also able to find two perfect spots to hide a body - one at the time and the other 25 days later...when the worlds media had descended. It’s baffling that people still believe that.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
He did, under point 4 and its a general rule of thumb in many cases that a loved / closed one will have been involved.
No, he said "often" and you said "in the vast majority" and again, Pocco was talking about involvement in a kidnapping and you were talking about covering up an accidental killing.

This is a unique situation / case though cause we don't know the outcome. It could of been murder, whilst its possible it could of been a kidnapping.

In murder cases it is very likely a loved one is the perpetrator. If it was a kidnapping which I don't believe it was, then someone outside the family was involved more likely. But the evidence doesn't support this theory from what I can tell. No DNA of an intruder, no signs of forced entry.

There are countless examples of a family members / friends covering up murders. You could pick up a paper or log onto almost any news site on any given day and read such a story. Chris Watts? Bret Ryan? Lesley Potter? Mick & Mairead Philpott? Ian Huntley and Maxine Carr? I could go on and on with examples.

I don't think they were psycho's or pedo's like some of the ridiculous theories out there. It was a simple error and she could well have been allergic to calpol.
So is it murder or isn't it? If it was an accident like you said then why the need to cover it up? All I'm saying is that your theory has no more credence to it than any of the others, which is certainly not Occams Razor by any stretch of the imagination.

Last edited:

Thisistheone

Wasn't all that done though within weeks of her disappearance?

They met the Pope the same month in 2007. The European tour likewise was done the month or two after her going missing.

What have they done since? I ask that as I'm genuinely not aware of them doing anything like this since 2007. The only thing I really see is your usual "new sighting of Maddie in X" in some rag tabloid with no real merit to the story.

There's loads of stuff. They ran the Madeleine's Fund inquiry for years. Millions of pounds have been raised. They've hired private investigators. They met with the Home secretary in 2011. The Met, Scotland Yard, They've seen various Millionaires, none of these people think they're lying. All face to face. They got involved in the Levison trial. They wrote a book. They took libel action against the chief policeman Amaral. Plus the anniversary of the disappearance every year is a media attraction.

Also able to find two perfect spots to hide a body - one at the time and the other 25 days later...when the worlds media had descended. It’s baffling that people still believe that.
Good point. With the world watching, one on its own would be extremely difficult. Two near impossible.

Keefy18

No, he said "often" and you said "in the vast majority" and again, Pocco was talking about involvement in a kidnapping and you were talking about covering up an accidental killing.

And so did I say often / likely or majority. Whatever term you want to use, feel free to. Basically a family member of loved one will invariable by involved in cases of murder or even missing persons. It's happened in both crimes so not sure what the issue is.

So is it murder or isn't it? If it was an accident like you said then why the need to cover it up? All I'm saying is that you're theory has no more credence to it than any of the others which is certainly not Occams Razor by any stretch of the imagination.
I used similar statements of often, or likely. Weather its murder or Kidnap there have been instance of a family member or loved one being involved. So I'm not sure what your issue is here?

Well for me it sure as hell seems a lot more plausible than some of the ridiculous conspiracy theories that go around. As I've already said the evidence does seem to point to their involvement. No DNA on windows or doors other than on the inside and that was Kates to open the window, no signs of any kind of forced entry, no DNA of mystery person found far as I'm aware and there is an open window of 2 hours 30 mins prior to her disappearance that involved only the parents and possibly 1 other person maybe having seen Maddie at approx 6.30pm.

diarm

That they found one of Kates McCann's fingerprints on the inside of a window shutter in a house she was staying in for a week is surely not evidence that she was responsible? She could have opened and closed that shutters 20 times in the days leading up to the disappearance.

It would also have been pretty easy for anyone watching with the intent to kidnap, to enter an unlocked house, remove a sleeping child and escape without being noticed or leaving behind DNA.

It's a far more believable scenario than this remarkable idea that two middle class doctors managed to kill their little girl, hide the body somewhere nearby for 25 days, keep it hidden under the glare of the police and worlds media, then recover the body 25 days later and hide it somewhere else, while on holiday with 7 friends and their other two infant children and then go on to spend the next decade tirelessly campaigning to keep the worlds focus on their missing child. They've lobbied media, governments, police forces and private investigators and consistently refused to let interest in the case die down - you might do that for a few months or a year if you're guilty but you don't do it with this vigour and for this long.

They aren't criminal geniuses getting off on the idea that the world is looking for their kid while they get away with their brilliant and evil scheme.

Martial

No evidence her Parents had anything to do with this.

Plenty of evidence Michael Jackson diddled kids.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
@Keefy18

Your arguments are so bizarre.
Why do you repeatedly keep mentioning no DNA, inside window finger print of Kate, no forced entry. All these points have been explained to you that they mean nothing and you still keep using them to back your belief, which if anything is furthest from most likely!

Allergic reaction to calpol when she’s three? Wouldn’t they have know about this calpol allergy by then?

And even so, if your child dies from an allergic reaction why the hell would you think of this elaborate missing child plan! Ffs.

Or did they murder her? You’ve mentioned both in your grand conspiracy.

And finally, just because others have thought the parents did it, it doesn’t make your version of events any more plausible. You could believe flat earth, others do too!!!

I’m actually amazed reading your arguments for it and why you believe them to be true, whether the parents were or were not involved in her disappearance.

Keefy18

No evidence her Parents had anything to do with this.

Plenty of evidence Michael Jackson diddled kids.
There's actually more evidence to suggest they had involvement in it. But whatever suits your beliefs, that's cool.

@Keefy18

Your arguments are so bizarre.
Why do you repeatedly keep mentioning no DNA, inside window finger print of Kate, no forced entry. All these points have been explained to you that they mean nothing and you still keep using them to back your belief, which if anything is furthest from most likely!

Allergic reaction to calpol when she’s three? Wouldn’t they have know about this calpol allergy by then?

And even so, if your child dies from an allergic reaction why the hell would you think of this elaborate missing child plan! Ffs.

Or did they murder her? You’ve mentioned both in your grand conspiracy.

And finally, just because others have thought the parents did it, it doesn’t make your version of events any more plausible. You could believe flat earth, others do too!!!

I’m actually amazed reading your arguments for it and why you believe them to be true, whether the parents were or were not involved in her disappearance.
How has it been explained for god sake!

I'm actually dumb founded how the majority of this forum actually believes the parents had sweet fa to do with this. On my own facebook page almost every single one of my mates blame them outright or in the very least suspects them of some wrong doing, But typical of the cafe it has to be different for the sake of a good auld argument.

You do realize that the McCann parents have repeatedly changed their version of events on the night in question? Kate flat out refused to answer nearly 50 questions that related to the incident of her daughter going missing, why would a parent who is apparently innocent refuse to work with the police who are looking for their daughter? Why did they both flee the country once they were considered suspects and hide out in England? Why did Kate when realizing that Maddie went missing (allegedly) decided to run off and leave her twins in the same feckin room, for the same thing to happen again? Why did she use the specific statement of "they've taken her"? Wouldn't you think the normal reaction would be "maddies gone missing"?

Maybe, just maybe it was the first time they'd actually given her calpol. You couldn't even think of that for yourself?

Are you really so incredibly dumb that you can't link the two scenarios..parent accidentally murder their child, hide the body...the immediate excuse is what? Come on I know you can get this answer....

Conspiracy? You do realize that the Portuguese police actually believed this is what happened on the night? That the parents accidentally killed her and tried covering it up. Obviously not. How is me repeating what the investigating force believed a fecking conspiracy? Christ!

I'm actually amazed at how hilarious your sentiments here are but there you go. All easily explained and entirely credible.

Quite the ridiculous reaction to have over my sentiments when the investigators believed the same, yet you take no issue what so ever with some of the other idiotic stuff being posted about the parents being in pedo gangs and whatever else.

Last edited:

Castia

There's actually more evidence to suggest they had involvement in it. But whatever suits your beliefs, that's cool.
Mate there’s literally feck all evidence to link them to it, not a single drop of evidence. Nothing. Zero. Zilch.

The DNA was bullshit. The dog was sketchy at best and for the police’s story to be true they would have had a dead baby corpse lying about hidden from the media and cops for minimum 25 days before casually driving her away in that suspected van.

It’s a packed holiday resort, they’re away with 6 friends in a foreign country. Come on.

Martial

@Keefy18

I think you should learn what Occam's razor actually means first, before moving on to the harder steps.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!

How has it been explained for god sake!

I'm actually dumb founded how the majority of this forum actually believes the parents had sweet fa to do with this. On my own facebook page almost every single one of my mates blame them outright or in the very least suspects them of some wrong doing, But typical of the cafe it has to be different for the sake of a good auld argument.

You do realize that the McCann parents have repeatedly changed their version of events on the night in question? Kate flat out refused to answer nearly 50 questions that related to the incident of her daughter going missing, why would a parent who is apparently innocent refuse to work with the police who are looking for their daughter? Why did the both flee the country once they were considered suspects and hide out in England? Why did Kate when realizing that Maddie went missing (allegedly) decided to run off and leave her twins in the same feckin room, for the same thing to happen again?

Maybe, just maybe it was the first time they'd actually given her calpol. You couldn't even think of that for yourself?

Are you really so incredibly dumb that you can't like the two scenarios..parent accidentally murder their child, hide the body...the immediate excuse is what? Come on I know you can get this answer....

Conspiracy? You do realize that the Portuguese police actually believed this is what happened on the night? That the parents accidentally killed her and tried covering it up. Obviously not. How is me repeating what the investigating force believed a fecking conspiracy? Christ!

I'm actually amazed at how hilarious your sentiments here are but there you go. All easily explained and entirely credible.

Quite the ridiculous reaction to have over my sentiments when the investigators believed the same, yet you take no issue what so ever with some of the other idiotic stuff being posted about the parents being in pedo gangs and whatever else.
There’s also the thought that the police used this trail of thought not to harm tourism in the area, they had done it before. This has been put forward to you by previous posters but you do not reply to it.

Also, if I thought I was being stitched up by foreign police in a foreign country, I’d be sure to do a runner too.

Kate’s finger print on inside of window? They’d been bloody staying there:lol: I’m not too surprised she has a finger print there. This has been pointed out to you but ignored.

No forced entry, this has been explained as the door being left open and put to you, but ignored.

DNA. The scene was far too contaminated, it’s a holiday rental. This has been put to you but ignored.

Hiding a body in a freezer for 25 days? Hiding a body for 25 days? A really good hiding place? In a foreign town? This has been put to you but ignored.

Calpol, I concede it may have been the first time, but really? You also havnt clarified whether you think it was murder or an allergy.

Other people and your mates thinking the same is the same as you all believing flat earth has been put forward to you but ignored.

You just kept going on about finger prints and DNA.

If the parents were involved or not, your beliefs for thinking they were made no sense to me.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
@Keefy18

Regarding Kate McCann not answering those questions: She had already spent a full day answering those same questions as a witness. Then, once made "arguida", she followed her lawyer's advice not to answer any more. Which was the correct and smart thing to do at that point.

Keefy18

Mate there’s literally feck all evidence to link them to it, not a single drop of evidence. Nothing. Zero. Zilch.
Jesus the folks on here have gotta be on the wind up or something surely.

Can you answer any of the below and then reply that the parents haven't acted in anyway suspiciously?

Why did they repeatedly change their stories? Timeline of events, locations and scenarios. Time and time again this happened under investigation.
Why did Kate refuse to work with the police and refuse to answer questions? A lot folks actually would think that in of itself is an admission of guilt.
Why flee the country once they were considered suspects? Again many would suggest that is an admission of guilt.
Why did she leave her twins in the room her other child had allegedly just been kidnapped from?
If Maddie wasn't drugged, why did the twins never wake up once on that night? Even other posters here have said at least 20 people went to / from the room, wouldn't that wake up 2 kids surely? Before you say no, there's a quote in the documentary that a witness heard Kate scream the apartment complex down practically, that she would never forget it... But still the kids didn't wake? Nothing at all suspect there.
Why specifically announce her disappearance as "They've taken her". Who had taken her and wouldn't the natural reply for a missing child be something along the lines of "they've gone missing"? A family member lost their child before and they sure as hell didn't reply with "they've taken her".

@Keefy18

I think you should learn what Occam's razor actually means first, before moving on to the harder steps.
Poster believes what the investigating force believes... why? Cause its the most logical outcome.. mind feckin blown!

Occam's Razor "simpler solutions are more likely to be correct than complex ones." - As mentioned already in cases of Murder and Kidnapping it is often a parent or loved one. The parents were the last people to be alone with Maddie for approx 2-3 hours prior to her disappearance.

vs

It was a pedo gang and the investigators were blaming the McCanns to save the tourism industry apparently.

There’s also the thought that the police used this trail of thought not to harm tourism in the area, they had done it before. This has been put forward to you by previous posters but you do not reply to it.
Bit rich saying my sentiments are conspiracy laden and you reply with this BS.

Also, if I thought I was being stitched up by foreign police in a foreign country, I’d be sure to do a runner too.
That's open to interpretation...Some / Many would consider it an admission of guilt. Why leave the country where your daughter went missing.

Kate’s finger print on inside of window? They’d been bloody staying there:lol: I’m not too surprised she has a finger print there. This has been pointed out to you but ignored.

No forced entry, this has been explained as the door being left open and put to you, but ignored.
Entirely plausible and I've not replied to that because there is no reason to doubt it is there? I've never said otherwise, but likewise if there was someone coming into the complex then surely there would be some form of DNA left. All it takes is the slightest item from a hair, spit or sweat to drop somewhere.

DNA. The scene was far too contaminated, it’s a holiday rental. This has been put to you but ignored.
Works to their benefit doesn't it too? The scene being completely contaminated. We aren't dealing with Gerry the Dustbin man, its Dr Gerry McCann MD. I'm sure they'd be aware of DNA considering their line of work.

Hiding a body in a freezer for 25 days? Hiding a body for 25 days? A really good hiding place? In a foreign town? This has been put to you but ignored.
Where have I said anything about a freezer? :houllier::lol:

I'm really, really not sure why there is this belief that a body couldn't be hidden for 25 days. I mean her body has been missing now for 12 years, nearly 13 years and no body has been found.

Not my suggestion but I seen it posted by a local resident, who suggested that the reservoir is most likely where she was buried / dropped.

I've no idea where he would of put her tbh though. I highly doubt it was their fridge was used which is an idiotic theory to put fort (I know some have).

Calpol, I concede it may have been the first time, but really? You also havnt clarified whether you think it was murder or an allergy.
Accident = Involuntary Manslaughter. Which is what the Investigators believed to have happened.

Other people and your mates thinking the same is the same as you all believing flat earth has been put forward to you but ignored.

You just kept going on about finger prints and DNA.

If the parents were involved or not, your beliefs for thinking they were made no sense to me.
I'm legitimately surprised at how many folks on here absolutely, completely and unequivocally absolve the McCanns of any wrong doing.

All I'm saying is the same as what the investigators have done, but it's a conspiracy theory apparently and one to stop it having an adverse affect on tourism... the feck? :lol:

Last edited:

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
@Keefy18

I think they are guilty of neglect and they shouldn’t have left their children unattended.

I’ve seen mention of reports in the area of men asking about kids, orphanage etc. maybe Kate had heard this. Would explain her initial reaction of “they’ve taken her” or whatever she said, this makes me think they’re even more guilty of neglect, and maybe, just maybe why they feel so guilty and havnt let it drop for over ten years.

The other stuff you mention re Kate not answering questions has also been put to you.

Keefy18

@Keefy18

Regarding Kate McCann not answering those questions: She had already spent a full day answering those same questions as a witness. Then, once made "arguida", she followed her lawyer's advice not to answer any more. Which was the correct and smart thing to do at that point.
The doc stated she refused to answer the questions in protest as being labelled "arguida".

If she had nothing to hide and her story was on point she shouldn't of had any concerns other than locating her child.

If someone wrongly accused you of something, wouldn't you loudly state I'm innocent?

I don't practice law but I have often heard the term that silence is an admission of guilt.

Keefy18

I'll bow out and bid you all a good day / evening / night wherever you may be.

I've not put anything that ludicrous on here that wasn't already suggested by those close to the case, not sure why the back lash.

Just for the record if I missed certain comments its not intentional just difficult to keep up with all the different comments.

Enjoy folks! :)

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
The doc stated she refused to answer the questions in protest as being labelled "arguida".

If she had nothing to hide and her story was on point she shouldn't of had any concerns other than locating her child.

If someone wrongly accused you of something, wouldn't you loudly state I'm innocent?

I don't practice law but I have often heard the term that silence is an admission of guilt.
If I was wrongly accused of doing something and my lawyer told me not to answer any more questions about it then I wouldn't answer any more questions. You don't hire lawyers just to ignore their legal advice.

I especially wouldn't answer questions if I had already spent a full day doing so and knew there was zero to gain from answering them once more.

Also, thinking things like "silence is an admission of guilt" is what gets people who don't listen to their lawyers into trouble.

Castia

@Keefy18 they refused to answer questions after being made suspects in the case. Being accused of murdering your own daughter after she’s been abducted would probably do that to anybody. Instead of searching for a missing child they’re wasting time and resources on ridiculous leads just like the guy they accused earlier.

The rest is all opinion, nobody knows how they’d react if their child suddenly disappeared into thin air. The stress and panic must be out of this world.

They left the country and rightly so when it was clear they wasn’t looking for Madi, the police were completely incapable of such a case.

Her reaction and not answering question once suspected of a crime is one thing but what you’re insinuating is almost an impossibility in that they killed her.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Not answering questions could be an instruction by their lawyer or something.