Music The Doors

Uniquim

Anybody who likes remasters, should check out the Doors catalogue that was released in 1999, remastered by Bernie Grundman Mastering. Got them a year or two back, and they sound great.

Gannicus

LA Woman

Timeless stuff yet still captured the moment on time perfectly.

Who can resist singing along "Mr. Mojo risin'"?

RoyH1

Love the Doors. Impossible for me to pick a single favourite.
The Crystal Ship
The End
Love Street
When the Music’s Over
Love Her Madly
Touch Me

Irwin99

Their first album is one of my all time faves. Not a bad song on it. Morrison always fascinated me and seemed a bit of a loose cannon. I wonder what he would have done creatively had he lived a bit longer?

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Great band, and love the first album. I'm actually not as big a fan of their last album; I think L.A. Woman sounds a bit too muddy and Morrison sounds bloated; the freshness is gone. But Riders on a Storm is still a great track from that album of course.

I think Morrison Hotel is probably a little underrated, but it's full of great tracks. Even a little song like Queen of the Highway just has such a perfect groove and pace.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
It's difficult to say one song, it depends on the moment. Maybe Break on through but I like a lot of them, people are strange, soft parade, crystal ship, strange days....
Maybe my favourite album is Morrison hotel, I think it's a bit different from the rest, although it was the one my brother had on vinyl and I appreciate it more after listening to it so much.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Been listening to them a lot recently. Riders on the Storm is just feckin brilliant. LA Woman is also up there. Boring trivia time, LA woman was written to simulate sex. Slowing down speeding up etc. also Mr Mojo Risin is an anagram of Jim Morrison for anyone who didn’t know.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
The Soft Parade and everything from Morrison Hotel
Peace Frog
Roadhouse Blues
Land Ho
and the rest