Gaming 1836 - The Europa Universalis 4 Experiment (Hands-off) - Map & stats in second post - Final Map and Stats update - Timelapse video

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
@nimic @Phil Jones Face a bit of googling suggests that you can form new nations from custom nations, but you dont get the new ideas/traditions. Presumably you still get the new mission tree though (and possibly new units/tech groups in some cases)

Dan

@Dan I have good news and bad news.

The good news is that you're alive.

The bad news is that you're now a Count. You only have one province.
Misread Count for a second.

I’ll hold that one province until the bitter end.

nimic

something nice
Scout

nimic

something nice
Scout
@Abizzz and @adexkola are at war, over a small ally of Abizzz attacking another member of the Empire, who the Emperor (adexkola) is bound to defend.

adexkola is likely to win since he has more allies, and also he's the Emperor.

AnotherLondonManc

@SilentWitness I have good news and bad news.

The good news is that you're finally involved in some good fighting.

The bad news is that you're at war with @Salt Bailly, @PSV, @RedSky, @P-Nut, @VeevaVee and @AnotherLondonManc. One of them is over whether or not @Vidyoyo gets to rule Muscovy or not. The other is because @AnotherLondonManc wanted Pisa. Neither of those things should concern you in the slightest.

I'm after Pisa? Isn't that @VeevaVee's province? That would certainly be a twist in our rollercoaster of a relationship

nimic

something nice
Scout
I'm after Pisa? Isn't that @VeevaVee's province? That would certainly be a twist in our rollercoaster of a relationship
They have a claim on it, but it belonged to an independent.. Firenze I think? It now belongs to you. VeevaVee has given up trying to conquer land in Italy, and is now waging war against poor @Denis79, trying to take parts of the Balkans from him.

Meanwhile, in Moskva...

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
@BD you thick cnut we could have explored the new world together, but you picked the belligerent inbred Spanish hick instead
:lol: I can't focus on or think about anything more than 30 minutes into the future, sorry. Solius said let's jump and I asked how high.

PSV

This is what I get. I'm practically your wall towards western Europe. If I fall it's all over for you as well. Actually, I don't think we're even bordering, nuts.

PS. I heard Dr. Dwayne called you things I can't put on a forum, I think it would hurt them deeply if you were to say, uh, take some of their coastal space and give it to me.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
This is what I get. I'm practically your wall towards western Europe. If I fall it's all over for you as well. Actually, I don't think we're even bordering, nuts.

PS. I heard Dr. Dwayne called you things I can't put on a forum, I think it would hurt them deeply if you were to say, uh, take some of their coastal space and give it to me.
Lies! That Salt Bailly, he's alright.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I must admit I'm a bit confused by this, as there's no way the truce had timed out by now. Oh wait, oh no. VeevaVee attacked Ragusa, but Denis was allied to the one province minor that owns the province. I'm beginning to realize most great downfalls in this game are due to bad choice of allies.

Abizzz

@Abizzz and @adexkola are at war, over a small ally of Abizzz attacking another member of the Empire, who the Emperor (adexkola) is bound to defend.

adexkola is likely to win since he has more allies, and also he's the Emperor.

Why am I allied to Bayreuth and Nuremberg? They're useless. I'm supposed to annex them, not defend them. Someone attack the emperor!

nimic

something nice
Scout
How's my fight against the empire going?
You lost three provinces in the struggle. Now you're at war Bayreuth though. I'm afraid the end is about to come for @Dan. The Brandenburgers are back, and again he's at war with three big countries. I haven't the faintest idea how Brandenburg managed to ally all of @Abizzz, @Andycoleno9 and @KirkDuyt. Dan's trade league is fighting back, but that basically amounts to 7 tiny countries. I wonder if they'll all get gobbled up in the process.