Television The Expanse (TV Show)

Revan

Assumptionman
Good finale to a meh season. Marcos' actor is terrible though. The pilot dying was going to happen cause of the sexual allegations, so was prepared about that.

The final scene (potentially a big spoiler):

I assume those are the Goths, right?

dinostar77

Finished season 4 of the The Expanse. Shame there are so few great gritty space based scifi shows around. We see to get one per decade, last being 04 Battlestar Galactica.

Anyway read the books so i knew what was coming but still good to see it on screen.

Onto season 5, i think the books go downhill after this season personally.

Two whole books about Marco Inaros and nothing about the gate builders or the unknown aggressor who wiped them out

dinostar77

Finished season 5 of The Expanse. The higher budget for cgi and sets is really noticeable. Looks fantastic. Shame they had to rush some of the last epsiode to get it all squeezed in.

Authors of the books confirmed in a recent interview that tv season 6, will follow book 6 and thats our lot on TV.

Hopefully they will come back in the future and finish books 7/8/9 with a follow-up tv series.

Revan

Assumptionman
Finished season 5 of The Expanse. The higher budget for cgi and sets is really noticeable. Looks fantastic. Shame they had to rush some of the last epsiode to get it all squeezed in.

Authors of the books confirmed in a recent interview that tv season 6, will follow book 6 and thats our lot on TV.

Hopefully they will come back in the future and finish books 7/8/9 with a follow-up tv series.
That would be weird. The last scene of the season was clearly hinting for the story of books 7-9.