Television The Expanse (TV Show)

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This season has been :drool:
The breaks between episodes are killing me.

afrocentricity

The imposition of the documentary crew layered on top of the action kinda annoyed me in last week's episode, but overall it's been superb. Looking forward to this week's one now after your post :D
Agreed. If you haven't seen the latest I'll say no more.

Stactix

Another great episode

Interested to know what this 'bubble' is and how that works.

afrocentricity

Do you think there is gonna be any kind of redemption arc for the jarhead. I dislike him, but I dont hate him. He's clearly a cnut... I'm conflicted.
Gotta say, Amos has really grown on me. He's a great character :lol:

Nucks

RT History Department
People might think I'm crazy, but I think this season of the Expanse was better than the last season of GOT. It's been immense, especially the last 3 or 4 episodes.

afrocentricity

This show has great characters btw, and dynamics between them. I'm guessing that most of the good things are from the book right? Because I don't really see the show runners, script writers, directors getting biggups?

What's the deal?

Also, I love how this program doesn't try to explain the science stuff. It makes sense if you understand the science but it's just there (if you don't)... No fuss. For example, the fire in space, gravity, and inertia, etc...

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
This show has great characters btw, and dynamics between them. I'm guessing that most of the good things are from the book right? Because I don't really see the show runners, script writers, directors getting biggups?

What's the deal?

Also, I love how this program doesn't try to explain the science stuff. It makes sense if you understand the science but it's just there (if you don't)... No fuss. For example, the fire in space, gravity, and inertia, etc...
And zero g bleeding this week.

Stactix

What's the deal?

Books are great first couple especially, some differences of course but I will say that the show is by far one of the best book to show adaptations Imo.

That was another amazing episode, fecking Syfy are morons.

afrocentricity

And zero g bleeding this week.
Zero g crying too.
Books are great first couple especially, some differences of course but I will say that the show is by far one of the best book to show adaptations Imo.

That was another amazing episode, fecking Syfy are morons.
Yea I think I'm going to read the books up until where we are now.

Revan

Assumptionman

What's the deal?

It is quite a loyal adaptation (similar to GoT in that aspect). Not everything comes directly from books (for example Avasarela wasn't at all present in the first book while here she was a central character since the beginning), but it is as good adaptation as you can expect.

afrocentricity

Nice little 'feck yea!!1' moment...
with the elevator.

Amazing that we've had 3 seasons, so much good stuff has happened. Yet it looks like the story is just about to begin.

afrocentricity

Imagine being able to binge thru 3 seasons of this... :drool:

Revan

Assumptionman
This season has really been so good (bar the drag in the middle). Easily, the best sci-fi since Battlestar Galactica.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
This season has really been so good (bar the drag in the middle). Easily, the best sci-fi since Battlestar Galactica.
I like The Expanse a lot, but 12 monkeys edges it for me.