The F1 Thread 2011 Season

Leg-End

Almost

Yeah Webber we probably give too much stick, its well known he has not settled with the new Pirelli's and the EBD he might come back strong.

Massa, yeah champion for about 15 seconds and it would have been a robbery. But thats now 4 years ago, hes been shit for 3 of them.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Webber doesn't have the head for it any more, he's beaten by Seb before he even gets in the car because even he doesn't believe he can compete with him.

Massa came close but like Leg-End says he's been shite since, he's had 10 years in the sport and he's not going to suddenly get better. Alonso is the driver Ferrari will be getting behind, let somebody new in to drive alongside him .

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Might be worth a watch BBC2 11.35PM
Grand Prix the Killer Years.

Just watched this and to be honest found it quite sad and fascinating at the same time.
The 60's and 70's were a dangerous time to be driving in F1 , the cars were not safe and even a small shunt caused a huge fire.
Many drivers were burnt to death.

Well worth a watch.
I watched this last night. It's running in the states on the velocity channel on Comcast. I found it pretty shocking that F1 was really that bad. The scene towards to end when that one driver (can't remember his name) was trying to rescue another driver who was trapped upside down in his burning car was incredible.
Jim Clark lived just outside my town in the Borders. I think there's a museum there dedicated to him. I'm going to check it out next time I'm home.