The F1 Thread 2015 Season

pauldyson1uk

Final position for the 2015 Season.

1st screech44Redfish-Alfa 1761
2nd eric cartmanCartman 1605
3rd pauldyson1ukBilly Jack Racing 1567
4th leg-endBetter Call Bernie 1511
5th hp88hp88 1337

Well Done Red Fish , 164 points clear winner.

Well that brings the 2015 season to an end.
Another season dominated by Mercedes, hope full next season a few more teams will have better cars and give us a better season.
Ferrari and Red Bull the main ones, but all depends on what engine Red Bull get , hopefully McClaren can get their act together also.
Looking forward to see what the new HAAS team has to offer, they have 2 very good drivers and with a decent car they could get in the points on a regular basis.

Last edited:

No11

Supports
Aberdeen
Apart from the bit about Ferrari, all you post says is I hate Lewis and Mercedes.
It was clear to see during the race Lewis was being shafted by his team, he was not given the choice of what compound to use, Toto was clearly lying.
Aye, ok.

RedFish

Final position for the 2015 Season.

1st screech44Redfish-Alfa 1761
2nd eric cartmanCartman 1605
3rd pauldyson1ukBilly Jack Racing 1567
4th leg-endBetter Call Bernie 1511
5th hp88hp88 1337

Well Done Red Fish , 164 points clear winner.

Well that brings the 2015 season to an end.
Another season dominated by Mercedes, hope full next season a few more teams will have better cars and give us a better season.
Ferrari and Red Bull the main ones, but all depends on what engine Red Bull get , hopefully McClaren can get their act together also.
Looking forward to see what the new HAAS team has to offer, they have 2 very good drivers and with a decent car they could get in the points on a regular basis.
Thanks Paul for setting it all up. Enjoyed it, I think that's one of the few things I've ever won hahahaa! Would be better with more people here joining in though, maybe next time.

Mods @brewlio @Zarlak Can I have my tagline changed to Redcafe Fantasy F1 Champion 2014/15 ? :)

pauldyson1uk

Thanks Paul for setting it all up. Enjoyed it, I think that's one of the few things I've ever won hahahaa! Would be better with more people here joining in though, maybe next time.

Mods @brewlio @Zarlak Can I have my tagline changed to Redcafe Fantasy F1 Champion 2014/15 ? :)
Well Done, I was hoping to do better than I did .
Yes would be better with more people, hopefully next season.
Not sure if the league will stay on the site or will have to make a new one, but either way there will be one next season.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
It's between 2015 and 2002 for the worst f1 season in my lifetime. Think I may have watched only 4-5 races all the way through this year.