The Fernandes Table

Revan

Assumptionman
Who cares about RAWK. See this as a tribute to Fernandes and the lift in form since his arrival.
Well we did. We used to take the piss out of them for having these types of threads.

Dve

Delete thread
Cause now Liverpool may have a laugh at us, I get it. It´s just that I don´t give a shit about what Liverpool fans think, unless they provide the shit themselves.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Well we did. We used to take the piss out of them for having these types of threads.
It's basically a form table for the period since Fernandes joined. I don't understand what's so silly about that?

(I don't actually mind RAWK's alternative league table either. Its goal is simply to see if differences in the actual league table might have something to do with differences in the difficulty of each team's schedule. Rules are set at the start of the season and don't advantage Liverpool or disadvantage others. Obviously, this table becomes less interesting as the season progresses and the level of difficulty of everyone's schedules starts converging, and there are is a lot more that goes into figuring out what early league standings 'really mean'. But it's a fun exercise, just like Dve's here.)

Revan

Assumptionman
It's basically a form table for the period since Fernandes joined. I don't understand what's so silly about that?

(I don't actually mind RAWK's alternative league table either. Its goal is simply to see if differences in the actual league table might have something to do with differences in the difficulty of each team's schedule. Rules are set at the start of the season and don't advantage Liverpool or disadvantage others. Obviously, this table becomes less interesting as the season progresses and the level of difficulty of everyone's schedules starts converging, and there are is a lot more that goes into figuring out what early league standings 'really mean'. But it's a fun exercise, just like Dve's here.)
No, that is fine. Was talking more for the other alternative tables, which we used to take the piss (aka, if United didn't have pens, or for an arbitrary period of times etc).

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
feck sake delete this thread

What’s next the “if our woodwork shots went in” table? Pretty sure RAWK actually had that thread years ago haha

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
No, that is fine. Was talking more for the other alternative tables, which we used to take the piss (aka, if United didn't have pens, or for an arbitrary period of times etc).
Oh, right - missed that. :) I agree that tables focused on 'what if' tend to be pretty pointless. But you know, whatever makes people happy...

Dve

There we are: In the 8 matches since Fernandes signed, no team ahead of United!

predator

Youth NITK
His attitude is probably his biggest reason for being a success imo. Yes he is wonderfully talented as a player but his drive to win and determination to help the club and not make it all about himself, like previous signings, is what makes this man special.

Long may it continue.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
I don't think a Jan signing has ever made such an impact to the league.

POF

Interestingly, United's last 6 games are all against teams in the bottom half of that table. I will be disappointed with anything lower than 3rd this season.

It's been an amazing turnaround.

RedDevilRoshi

Interestingly, United's last 6 games are all against teams in the bottom half of that table. I will be disappointed with anything lower than 3rd this season.

It's been an amazing turnaround.
Not quite ;)

shaky

The feck is this nonsense.
It's a form table. There's no rawkish made up stats or what-if scenarios. It's literally just a table showing the last 8 league games. How on earth can that upset you?

flappyjay

It's a form table. There's no rawkish made up stats or what-if scenarios. It's literally just a table showing the last 8 league games. How on earth can that upset you?
It's upsetting because it's cringe as feck

Utdstar01

This is something that could've just gone into the Bruno thread. No need to update a daft table to back up a point that Bruno has improved us which is plain for all to see.

Number32

Tbf, the jurnos from BBC and Mail who had made this table to show how great he is since joining us. Even mail has compared him with Cantona who had transform United to be a winner.

I don't think he will carry us for the title next year, but seriously we had signed Falcao, Dimaria, and Sanchez in the last seven years with zero impact for the team.

shaky

How is 'The Fernandes Table' not cringe?
It's a table of games since Fernandes joined. As a Utd fan, I find it interesting to see these sort of stats on a Utd forum. Are you scared some anonymous Liverpool fan is going to tell his mates and have a chuckle, just like our fans do when they go trawling other club's forums to find banal stuff to "cringe" about?

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
I still don't get the negativity about the table. Clearly signing Fernandes has been pretty impactful for United, and the media also regularly discuss how a team was doing before and after some event. Does that also make people cringe every time?

Redfrog

Love the guy. He scored 5 goals ans made 3 assists in 8 league games. That is bloody great for a midfielder. Some are pens but I don't care as we missed plenty of them this season and I'm feeling confident now he is taking them.
He may not be as good technically as Pogba but he has the drive of a proper United player, playing with his heart and running up and down the pitch.
It is crazy to think nobody bought him last summer. We are very lucky and it look like he is gratefull to be at the club and he is giving his all everytime he is on the pitch.
I think this guy is ten times better then Maddison or Grealish and that we shouldn't focus on english players but the best players who want to be at the club. You don't have to be british to value Manchester United and stay there as a player.

Reactions: Penna

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
It's a table of games since Fernandes joined. As a Utd fan, I find it interesting to see these sort of stats on a Utd forum. Are you scared some anonymous Liverpool fan is going to tell his mates and have a chuckle, just like our fans do when they go trawling other club's forums to find banal stuff to "cringe" about?
No I'm not scared at all. What made you think that? It's just cringe in my opinion.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
And here we are, the transformation to RAWK has been complete!

Didn't we have an Ole table last year? How did it end?
This.

So embarrassing. Well I suppose this is karma for making fun of them for close to a decade.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
So we have a good run of form, nice. We're not even in top 4 at the end of it, there's a long way to go yet. I enjoy watching us now and Fernandes has certainly made a massive difference, but alternate tables are for Scousers.

Such a cringey thread.