The Fifth Redcafe Sheep Draft SF - 2mufc0 vs. Indnyc/crappycraperson

Who would win in the following draft game with all players at their peak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
TEAM 2MUFC0

VS

TEAM INDNYC/CRAPPYCRAPERSON

TACTICS 2MUFC0

For this game i have switched to a back four as i have managed to recruit arguably Germany's greatest right back Phillipp Lahm, who comes in for Carvajal and the second change is Jack Charlton making way for Gerson. The team is based on probably the strongest spine in the draft Buffon-Baresi-Varela-Sir Bobby-Fenemeno-Eusebio. Due to other issues (RB) during my last game, not much attention was given to the devastating strikers i have spearheading the attack. Both are very versatile and able to come deep, play upfront as the last man, make runs behind the defenders as well as work the channels, for this reason wingers are not essential for my team and we are not reliant on crosses from the wings. However i do have Lahm and Junior able to provide width on both sides. Sir Bobby will be playing the central play maker and will be devastating linking up with the two strikers. The team is versatile and can play defensively or attacking when required.

In midfield one of the GOAT DM's will be screening the defence Varela, next to him he will have Gerson and Modric both able to contribute in defence but more importantly have the technical ability not to get over run and keep the ball. Gerson will be the more deeper play maker while Modric will be the more advanced linking defence with attack.

In defence is the formidable core of Buffon-Baresi-Cannavaro 3 of Italy's finest and able to contain the best attackers, they will be supported at full back by Lahm and Leo Junior who both very good defensively.

I'm not sure how the opposition will lineup, but a key aspect to stopping them will be trying to reduce the influence of their star play maker Platini, and in Varela i have someone who is very capable of that, if you had to pick a player for such a task he would be high up on the list. Other possible issues are Lewandowski leading the line, nothing wrong with him generally but in an all time context when he's up against Baresi and Cannavaro and my main striker is R9 it's likely to make a difference. Secondly Lewa is a goal scorer who will stay in central areas around the box, he's a lot more selfish than Benzema and i can see this stifling Ronaldo's influence.

It's also likely that Rio will be playing RCB in a 3 man defence, something he has never done before and in such a tight contest such things can make a difference. The same could also be said for Maldini at LCB, i'm not sure how often 1) he played as part of a 3 man CB setup 2) his best/peak position was LB, he did play CB in the latter part of his career but again like Rio it was in a 4 man defence. Although these players are capable of playing in these positions as they are GOAT's after all, but i would say again in a tight game little details such as these can make a lot of difference esp when my defenders are playing in there preferred positions to maximum potential.

TACTICS INDNYC/CRAPPYCRAPERSON

Semi Final Tactics:

3-4-1-2 formation centered to bring out the best out of Platini, C. Ronaldo and Scirea

The team is set up similar to the great Juventus team of the 80’s in which Platini won 3 European player of the year awards. Cristiano and Lewandowski combo in front of Platini can work ala the Paolo Rossi and Boniek duo. Scirea has 4 of the best defenders with him and will lead the defense.

Goalkeeper: Oliver Kahn.. Easily one of the greatest of all times

Defense

We addd Gaetano Scriea to our already formidable defense making it water tight. Paolo Maldini, Rio Ferdinand and Scriea combine to form the perfect back three. Scriea plays the role he played for Juventus and is expected to bring the ball out of defense and start attacks.

P. Maldini is easily amongst top 5 defenders of all time and Rio is as graceful as they get. They are flanked by Cabrini another member of the Juventus side who also won the 1982 World Cup with Italy at Left Wing Back and is one of the greatest left backs of all time. Manuel Amoros completes the defense at right wing back.

Both Cabrini and Amoros are given a license to venture forward with the back 3 covering for them. Noby Stiles will fall back in defense as required

Midfield

Noby Stiles, Neeskens, and Platini give the team a great balance. Noby Stiles was the player that sat and did the dirty work as Charlton and co. led United to the European cup. His role here is to break up attacks and feed the ball to Platini and Neeskens. Stiles famously stopped Eusebio from playing his natural game in the 1966 World Cup and is expected to play a similar role here.

Neeskens is probably one of the greatest box to box midfielders and will be a key player in both attack and defense. In this formation he is given a bit more licence to move forward and join the attack. He still maintains his role as a box to box midfielder

This setup allows Platini to thrive by allowing him to dictate the play from midfield. Platini is playing the role he played for Juventus 1983-1885 when he won 3 consecutive European Player of the Year awards. He will run the game from midfield and look to score at every opportunity

Attack

Lewandowski comes back into the side to play to Paolo Rossi role.. Lewandowski is arguably the greatest striker of the current generation.. He has continually performed at the highest level for Poland and Bayern, scoring 92 goals in 113 games for Bayern.

Cristiano Ronaldo completes the line up. He is given a free role and would be devastating in his current position. C. Ronaldo is easily one of the greatest players ever and is playing in his favored position. He will form a brilliant partnership with Lewandowski and will be tough to stop. Cristiano has 9 (NINE!) goals in 6 matches against Lahm's Munich side.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Good luck Indnyc and crappy.

This is a good attempt to recreate Juve's Zona Mista but i don't think you have to personnel in some of the positions to pull it off.

• The RCB in this system is more of a stopper who is able to provide some limited support up the right flank, which Gentile played to great effect, Rio is not a good fit in this position. Also someone with a bit more offensive threat than Amoros on the right would be better as he will be manning the flank by himself, so his offensive contribution needs to be higher.
  • Lewandoski is a completely different striker to Rossi, he likes to stay in central areas and is more physical. Rossi was a more pass and move striker that's why he combined with Platini and Boniek so well, this isn't Lewa's game.
As mentioned in the OP Ronaldo and Lewa like to operate in the same areas and is not an optimal combination. Ronaldo works very well with Benzema as he likes to drop deep and will do the donkey work for him, Lewa again is not that type of striker.

Last edited:

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Stiles famously stopped Eusebio from playing his natural game in the 1966 World Cup and is expected to play a similar role here.
I think you mean the 1968 European Cup final although he also played well in the WC 1966 semi final.

But if you task Stiles to watch Eusebio that frees up Sir Bobby and will give us control in midfield, it would also allow Fenomeno more freedom.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout

This is a good attempt to recreate Juve's Zona Mista but i don't think you have to personnel in some of the positions to pull it off.

• The RCB in this system is more of a stopper who is able to provide some limited support up the right flank, which Gentile played to great effect, Rio is not a good fit in this position. Also someone with a bit more offensive threat than Amoros on the right would be better as he will be manning the flank by himself, so his offensive contribution needs to be higher.
  • Lewandoski is a completely different striker to Rossi, he likes to stay in central areas and is more physical. Rossi was a more pass and move striker that's why he combined with Platini and Boniek so well, this isn't Lewa's game.
As mentioned in the OP Ronaldo and Lewa like to operate in the same areas and is not an optimal combination. Ronaldo works very well with Benzema as he likes to drop deep and will do the donkey work for him, Lewa again is not that type of striker.
No direct 1 to 1 homage is possible unless you pick the exact same players. In this match up, Rio's role is fine since attack from left from your team is close to non existent. Junior is far from rampaging left back who will require special attention on his flank. That's why we envision Amoros playing more of an attacking role himself, forcing Junior to play a more reactive role.

crappycraperson

Scout
I think you mean the 1968 European Cup final although he also played well in the WC 1966 semi final.

But if you task Stiles to watch Eusebio that frees up Sir Bobby and will give us control in midfield, it would also allow Fenomeno more freedom.
Stiles has been given no such instruction but he will be operating in the same area as Eusebio. More to the the point, so will be Maldini. Can't think of a better defender than Paolo to shut out Eusebio.

As far as Luiz Ronaldo is concerned, Scirea + Rio is good combo to stop him.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Stiles has been given no such instruction but he will be operating in the same area as Eusebio. More to the the point, so will be Maldini. Can't think of a better defender than Paolo to shut out Eusebio.

As far as Luiz Ronaldo is concerned, Scirea + Rio is good combo to stop him.

Stiles famously stopped Eusebio from playing his natural game in the 1966 World Cup and is expected to play a similar role here.
Stiles was specifically instructed to mark Eusebio in those games and it clearly says in your OP he is expected to play a similar role.

R9 has a good record against Rio, he wasn't even at his peak at that time either.

crappycraperson

Scout
Close match up but I think we have better personel in some areas to swing this on our favor

- Ronaldo's goals against Munich -

You can see Lahm chasing shadows in some of these goals. Cristiano Ronaldo attacking the space between Cannavarro and Lahm is going to be killer for their team.

- His attack is mostly limited to centre and we have great defensive spine for the same in Scirea, Maldini, Rio and Stiles. Lahm is the only player capable of stretching the game for the opposition and I doubt he he would get to play that role here given he has to deal with C.Ron at times and also Cabrini at others. We on the other hand, have 2 great wing backs to stretch the game and trio of Lewandowski, Platini and C.Ron up front.

- Someone who gets overlooked in our games so far is - Neeskens. He is as complete as they come and capable of scoring, creating and winning the ball back. His scoring record is great for a proper CM too. (1 in 3 for Netherlands and 1 in 4 for his main clubs). Moreover he can complement someone like Platini really well given his role in total football of Netherlands team. It is not as simple as stopping Platini for the opposition.

crappycraperson

Scout
Stiles was specifically instructed to mark Eusebio in those games and it clearly says in your OP he is expected to play a similar role.

R9 has a good record against Rio, he wasn't even at his peak at that time either.
Rio did not have Scirea next to him when he faced R9.

Stiles will play the similar role of sitting in front of defense, trying to shut down spaces Charlton or Eusebio can drop into.

I am confortable with the defensive spine of our team so as not to allow any man marking job to anyone, even though we can afford to spare some given lack of width in your team.

crappycraperson

Scout
I just realized there is no way for me to see the score here given I won't vote and results are not visible when you are logged out :houllier::lol:

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers

I’m not sure if the comparison with zona mista is that fruitful here, better to sell it as a 3412 and judge it on those merits. Don’t agree with your Amoros criticism, he was excellent going forward, has played as a wing-back and is likely to see a lot of the ball here. Or to put it another way I fancy the indy/crappy right flank to operate smoother than the 2mufc left side. Ronaldo one-on-one with Rio is a concern although I think that’s there regardless if Rio is more central or not.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
My team is not setup to play with rampaging wingers or full backs so don't think it's a valid criticism of the setup. Ronaldo and Eusebio are capable of working the channels and Charlton started out his career on the left wing and Lahm can provide width on the right. If i was playing someone like Kocsis i can see reason for valid criticism on the lack of players that will run to the corner flag and cross it in.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Fecking hell, some match this is. First I thought there would be a rain of goals in this one and then I better looked at defences. Some of my favorites in both teams. Will vote after little more discussion.

Platini with Ronaldo and Lewandowski (feel like Lewa would fit him even better). Eusebio with Il Fenomeno. :houllier:

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I’m not sure if the comparison with zona mista is that fruitful here, better to sell it as a 3412 and judge it on those merits. Don’t agree with your Amoros criticism, he was excellent going forward, has played as a wing-back and is likely to see a lot of the ball here. Or to put it another way I fancy the indy/crappy right flank to operate smoother than the 2mufc left side. Ronaldo one-on-one with Rio is a concern although I think that’s there regardless if Rio is more central or not.
Reason for comparing it to a Zona Mista is because the manager/s have specifically said in their write up that the system is similar to Platini's Juve side to get the best out of him.

Secondly Ronaldo is likely to get into 1v1 situations with Amoros so high up, it's a clear path to goal.

crappycraperson

Scout
Let's be fair Ronaldo 9 against any defender would be a concern in these drafts. I mean you have youtube clips of him against Nesta that would be posted if he was playing. I have seen likes of Garrincha and Maradona being agreed upon as being somewhat muted against great defensive set ups but I don't believe that has ever happened for Luiz Ronaldo, who people, rightly or wrongly believe can make an impact against any defense. Which is fine it is everyone's own judgement and vote. In this case even if Ronaldo skins Rio, more often than not, he will still have Scirea to face.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Let's be fair Ronaldo 9 against any defender would be a concern in these drafts. I mean you have youtube clips of him against Nesta that would be posted if he was playing. I have seen likes of Garrincha and Maradona being agreed upon as being somewhat muted against great defensive set ups but I don't believe that has ever happened for Luiz Ronaldo, who people, rightly or wrongly believe can make an impact against any defense. Which is fine it is everyone's own judgement and vote. In this case even if Ronaldo skins Rio, more often than not, he will still have Scirea to face.
Not sure about that Garrincha has been the unplayable right winger in the draft games i've seen around here.

crappycraperson

Scout
My team is not setup to play with rampaging wingers or full backs so don't think it's a valid criticism of the setup. Ronaldo and Eusebio are capable of working the channels and Charlton started out his career on the left wing and Lahm can provide width on the right. If i was playing someone like Kocsis i can see reason for valid criticism on the lack of players that will run to the corner flag and cross it in.
Of course it is a valid criticism. Any team without players to stretch the defense, especially a 5 man one without the ball, can legitimately be asked that question. It is not a question of if you want to using crossing as a strategy or not, Barca hardly cross the ball but they employ rampaging attacking full backs on both ends to stretch the central defense. It IS a major weakness for your team, especially when you consider Lahm's role on the right where he would have to play a more defensive role given what he is facing.

crappycraperson

Scout
Not sure about that Garrincha has been the unplayable right winger in the draft games i've seen around here.
Nah, Garrincha is severly underrated in draft games now. Even before people would just completely buy him as a non factor if he ran into someone like Maldini and now some believe he can not function with a proper ball playing 10.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Of course it is a valid criticism. Any team without players to stretch the defense, especially a 5 man one without the ball, can legitimately be asked that question. It is not a question of if you want to using crossing as a strategy or not, Barca hardly cross the ball but they employ rampaging attacking full backs on both ends to stretch the central defense. It IS a major weakness for your team, especially when you consider Lahm's role on the right where he would have to play a more defensive role given what he is facing.
And i have said we have the players who can work the channels and go wide to find space, wingers are not essential this setup as you seem to be making out.

crappycraperson

Scout
Reason for comparing it to a Zona Mista is because the manager/s have specifically said in their write up that the system is similar to Platini's Juve side to get the best out of him.

Secondly Ronaldo is likely to get into 1v1 situations with Amoros so high up, it's a clear path to goal.

In this case our write up clearly mentions that this is a 3412 and formation positioning makes it clear. Juve reference is brought up because Platini is playing with 2 of his team mates from there and sort of does play the same role if not the exact one. People can debate if Lewandowski and Ronaldo combo will suit him more or less than Rossi plus Boniek. In midfield he still has the freedom to drop deep or attack the box or just set up attacks as 10.

In any case you seem to be getting stuck on weird little things. Scirea has the right set up around up, as does Platini. That was our aim and I think we fulfilled it.

crappycraperson

Scout
And i have said we have the players who can work the channels and go wide to find space, wingers are not essential this setup as you seem to be making out.
I am presenting my arguments, rest can agree or disagree. I think a diamond with less width can work depending on the defensive set up they are against. In this case 3 central defenders with all time great ones in Maldini and Scirea means I can shut down forwards running channels more easily than a 4 man defense would be able to without losing their shape. Not to mention wing backs falling back and CMs dropping deep would pretty much close down any space for likes of Charlton as well.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
If Scirea double teams on Fenomeno that leaves a gap in the centre for Sir Bobby and Eusebio to exploit, with Charlton known for his runs into the box.

crappycraperson

Scout
If Scirea double teams on Fenomeno that leaves a gap in the centre for Sir Bobby and Eusebio to exploit, with Charlton known for his runs into the box.
As if Stiles would be wandering upfield when Chalrton is making an run into the box. Or Maldini would have gone for a nap.. Defensive set ups are not about 1 to 1 marking. Scirea's role as a sweeper is exactly that as in to provide cover if needed. That's why I said if Ronaldo is skinning defenders, he is likely to run into Scirea eventually.

All this talk of channels is much more relevant at your end where C.Ronaldo is primed to exploit it by any runs between Lahm (who has historically struggled against him given Ronaldo's record against Bayern) and Cannavarro.

crappycraperson

Scout
Great teams with 5 of my AT faves (in their position).

Will see how drafters chat goes. Hoping for more of the "these are my team's positives" rather than "this is why the opposition is rubbish/will lose" comments ....
Our whole write up is about our team only :)

To be fair I said to indync after last round's drafting finished that I hoped to draw 2mufc only and he agreed. I think his set up suits our game play. For our team strength does start from the back with a final ready back 5. Scirea is number 1 choice for me in any back 5 in all time draft, Maldini is perfect for LCB role as well. I have always said that wingbacks are the engine of the team in a 3412/352 and Cabirini and Amoros are more than capable of playing that role. Mix in attacking threat from Platini, Cristiano, Neeskens and Lewandowski and I think the while set up is complete.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
As if Stiles would be wandering upfield when Chalrton is making an run into the box. Or Maldini would have gone for a nap.. Defensive set ups are not about 1 to 1 marking. Scirea's role as a sweeper is exactly that as in to provide cover if needed. That's why I said if Ronaldo is skinning defenders, he is likely to run into Scirea eventually.

All this talk of channels is much more relevant at your end where C.Ronaldo is primed to exploit it by any runs between Lahm (who has historically struggled against him given Ronaldo's record against Bayern) and Cannavarro.
Yes run between the lines into Lewandoski, you've got two serial goal poachers who operate in the same areas, this is not comparable to the Benzema + Ronaldo setup.

Secondly before Real's golden period (which also coincided with Lahm's final years as a footballer) Bayern had a good record against Madrid. Ronaldo is in a completely different setup here and is facing peak Lahm, also Cannavaro is a much better defender than Hummels or Boateng.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Great teams with 5 of my AT faves (in their position).

Will see how drafters chat goes. Hoping for more of the "these are my team's positives" rather than "this is why the opposition is rubbish/will lose" comments ....
Think it's the nature of drafts as we try to point out weaknesses which we can exploit.

But for me, i have 3 of the most powerful and versatile forwards in the history of the game, being serviced with a very creative midfield which outnumbers them 3 to 2, so the extra 3rd defender (Scirea) will be pushing up into midfield a lot of the time. And i'm pretty sure nobody needs an introduction to my defenders, he says Scirea is the best player to have in a 5 man defence but Baresi is the man to have at LCB in a 4 man defence and is the greatest defender of all time. Ronaldo and Eusebio will love playing with each other, the one-twos, dribbles, dragging defenders and midfielders out of position for Sir Bobby to exploit, it would be beautiful to watch.

crappycraperson

Scout
Yes run between the lines into Lewandoski, you've got two serial goal poachers who operate in the same areas, this is not comparable to the Benzema + Ronaldo setup.

Secondly before Real's golden period (which also coincided with Lahm's final years as a footballer) Bayern had a good record against Madrid. Ronaldo is in a completely different setup here and is facing peak Lahm, also Cannavaro is a much better defender than Hummels or Boateng.
Who cares about Bayern's record against Real when Lahm and Ronaldo were both not in the respective teams?
When both were present in the teams -
Bayern beat Madrid in CL semis once on pens (Ronaldo scored twice)
Madrid Beat Bayern in CL semis once (Ronaldo scored twice)
Madrid beat Bayern in CL quarters (Ronaldo scored 5 times)
Like I said in the goals you can see Lahm backtracking desperately to catch Ronaldo. Exactly the same can happen here if Lahm is to play his role properly in diamond.

C.Ronaldo is far from being just a poacher. Just because he can't pass like Messi does not means that he does not have other facets to his game. Given his movement and runs, I would not want another player in front of Platini anyway. I don't think Lewandowski is just a serial poacher either but that's besides the point, two forwards in a penalty area is far from norm.

I could also make the flimsy point about how both Eusebio and Ronaldo like to run with the ball towards penalty box and it is unlikely both will get to do that in the game. But that would the very kind of anal nitpicking I am against in draft fames. It stands to reason that not all 11 players would get to play their 100% peak games in any set up, the goal is to make sure your best players can peak in your set up. I am confident that we will get the best out of Platini, C.Ron, Maldini and Scirea.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Who cares about Bayern's record against Real when Lahm and Ronaldo were both not in the respective teams?
When both were present in the teams -
Bayern beat Madrid in CL semis once on pens (Ronaldo scored twice)
Madrid Beat Bayern in CL semis once (Ronaldo scored twice)
Madrid beat Bayern in CL quarters (Ronaldo scored 5 times)
Like I said in the goals you can see Lahm backtracking desperately to catch Ronaldo. Exactly the same can happen here if Lahm is to play his role properly in diamond.

C.Ronaldo is far from being just a poacher. Just because he can't pass like Messi does not means that he does not have other facets to his game. Given his movement and runs, I would not want another player in front of Platini anyway. I don't think Lewandowski is just a serial poacher either but that's besides the point, two forwards in a penalty area is far from norm.

I could also make the flimsy point about how both Eusebio and Ronaldo like to run with the ball towards penalty box and it is unlikely both will get to do that in the game. But that would the very kind of anal nitpicking I am against in draft fames. It stands to reason that not all 11 players would get to play their 100% peak games in any set up, the goal is to make sure your best players can peak in your set up. I am confident that we will get the best out of Platini, C.Ron, Maldini and Scirea.
If you really want to go down the route of individual comparisons, R9 not even at his peak destroyed us which included Rio who is in direct opposition this game.

It's not nitpicking it's critical to how your attack will operate, Imo Lewandoski isn't a great fit for C. Ronaldo or for Platini surging runs into the box. You need a striker who will drag the defenders out of positions creating space for CR and Platini to exploit, Lewandoski likes to play on the on the shoulder and getting into goal scoring positions in the box. And i would imagine Platini would be playing a lot of the time from deeper areas as Neeskens is the only ball player you have in midfield.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
I don’t see 25-goals-a-season Platini here but do see the 25-assists-a-season version.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I don’t see 25-goals-a-season Platini here but do see the 25-assists-a-season version.
There's no way to completely shut out players like Platini, but we can only try to contain him as much as possible , I think Varela is capable of doing that.

crappycraperson

Scout
This kind of question is hard to answer in one-off matches IMO. At the end of the day if one thinks this is likely to finish 1-0 the only one player in my team can get on the scoreboard. We do believe that if you were to play the same match up 38/40 times, Platini can replicate his Juve numbers. I personally don't agree with this assertion that man to man you must replicate Juve system to get the same numbers. Even France 84 was not an exact replica of Juve's system and that was Platini's best performance ever many would say. But discounting that, Platini even in a pure 10 role is second only to Maradona. Here he also has Neeskens for company, an upgrade over Griesse/Tigana at France NT.

crappycraperson

Scout
Neeskens has been weirdly overlooked in this draft. Don't want to clog up with youtube videos, just adding one here for those who may need to weight him in this contest

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Think it's the nature of drafts as we try to point out weaknesses which we can exploit.

But for me, i have 3 of the most powerful and versatile forwards in the history of the game, being serviced with a very creative midfield which outnumbers them 3 to 2, so the extra 3rd defender (Scirea) will be pushing up into midfield a lot of the time. And i'm pretty sure nobody needs an introduction to my defenders, he says Scirea is the best player to have in a 5 man defence but Baresi is the man to have at LCB in a 4 man defence and is the greatest defender of all time. Ronaldo and Eusebio will love playing with each other, the one-twos, dribbles, dragging defenders and midfielders out of position for Sir Bobby to exploit, it would be beautiful to watch.
Maybe, just think "player A won't be able to cope with player B" adds nothing while "player B was excellent at man marking so ideally suited for player A" does?

Your post (above) is fine and I'm also a huge fan of Baresi (and Maldini fwiw) though not sure about the bold bit.... tmi.:)

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
There's no way to completely shut out players like Platini, but we can only try to contain him as much as possible , I think Varela is capable of doing that.
Yeah agreed. I don’t see Platini netting between Ronaldo’s directness, the combined central end point of the attack, and Varela’s minding.

Still with that movement and hunger ahead it’s hard to envisage anyone better servicing than Platini.