Television The Flash TV Series | Comic Book Stuff in Spoiler Tags Please

Sylar

I cant even remember, but didnt Felicity go with Monitor too? Or was that the future timeline she goes (after leaving William and Mia)?
Gosh, I hope they do a recap before crisis.

Sandyman

I don't have the strength to rant about this anymore.

This was one of the best superhero shows on TV and they have ruined it completely.

Give Iris a different show and fecking get on with it.

Oh look - there's a big lab doing shady stuff but apparently they don't even bother with security. Or, I can just waltz into the place undetected cuz am fecking Iris.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
I saw a picture of Greg Berlanti holding an award and immediately felt anger. You've ruined every show, ya fool.

Sandyman

Tonight, on The Flash: The new adventures of old Iris.
Barry might also be appearing, but who cares.
How can the fecking idiots at CW not see this?
They should just rename the show as The adventures of Iris and her sidekick, The Flash

Sylar

How can the fecking idiots at CW not see this?
They should just rename the show as The adventures of Iris and her sidekick, The Flash
CW love stuff like this
It Seems quite a few people like all this shipping stuff and all that even if doesn't make sense

Iris was good in season 1. They put Barry and her together way too quick imo

I'm hoping post crisis we see a renewed focus on Barry and the flash. Crisis did a good job of putting a focus on him without him being the main focus (if that makes sense)

Sandyman

Wrong.

Who needs The Flash?
WE. ARE. THE. FLASH!!

CW love stuff like this
It Seems quite a few people like all this shipping stuff and all that even if doesn't make sense

Iris was good in season 1. They put Barry and her together way too quick imo

I'm hoping post crisis we see a renewed focus on Barry and the flash. Crisis did a good job of putting a focus on him without him being the main focus (if that makes sense)
Am guessing you didn't watch any of the post Crisis trailers/sneak peaks of Flash? Watch the current episode and you'll know which direction they are going.

Sylar

WE. ARE. THE. FLASH!!

Am guessing you didn't watch any of the post Crisis trailers/sneak peaks of Flash? Watch the current episode and you'll know which direction they are going.
Oh gosh, that doesnt sound good...

Yeah ill watch it and still hope :lol:
Though I shouldnt given how the last few seasons have been.

Sylar

So yeah. Watched the episode. I actually like the stuff Iris is doing in terms of journalism (its so much better than being team flash leader), but I dont like its the main driving force behind the storyline going forward. (So its kinda not changed much in that aspect)

Im going to give them leeway and suspend belief on Iris managing to get into a big tech company with no security late at night, or her and her lead somehow connecting eva / door number, mirror and being drawn to that room even though it didnt look any different to any other room (especially the one where the guy entered into).

I even hope we get evil Iris because of what happened (but hopefully Barry is smart enough to realise whats happened).

The best part of the episode was the stuff with Barry and Diggle on the island. It was a nice twist that the gift left by Oliver was just that, a gift and nothing else.

Sylar

Also, am I right in thinking Jessie Quick (and her father HR) are dead cos of the Crisis (it wiped out Earth 2 at the beginning of Arrow in the last season).
And if thats the case, isnt Grodd and the whole Gorilla Kingdom gone too?

Ekeke

Also, am I right in thinking Jessie Quick (and her father HR) are dead cos of the Crisis (it wiped out Earth 2 at the beginning of Arrow in the last season).
And if thats the case, isnt Grodd and the whole Gorilla Kingdom gone too?
They mentioned HR and Jessie being gone, but Cisco also mentioned that Gorilla Island is part of their earth now. So half in half out

Sylar

They mentioned HR and Jessie being gone, but Cisco also mentioned that Gorilla Island is part of their earth now. So half in half out
Ah thanks
Missed that and makes sense

Need to look at that Cisco scene again with the villain gallery

Ekeke

Ah thanks
Missed that and makes sense

Need to look at that Cisco scene again with the villain gallery
In terms of Gorilla Island or whatever, maybe it was still Gorilla City, it was when he was surprised to see explorer wells. Said something about being surprised that he isnt off exploring the new parts of the world and then says it

Big Andy

Bloke
I can’t stand Iris, and her super sleuthing and connecting dots that don’t exist.

How the feck did she connect room AV3 with Eva just because that guy said “mirror”. All while getting up in the middle of the night for a piss?

also, she completely solved the McCulloch thing in a single day, including knowing how the baddie did all the shit he did.

she should borrow Supergirl’s old suit and wear that, as she’s clearly superpowered

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I can’t stand Iris, and her super sleuthing and connecting dots that don’t exist.

How the feck did she connect room AV3 with Eva just because that guy said “mirror”. All while getting up in the middle of the night for a piss?

also, she completely solved the McCulloch thing in a single day, including knowing how the baddie did all the shit he did.

she should borrow Supergirl’s old suit and wear that, as she’s clearly superpowered
Worst part is that they reduced Barry to this wimp, useless pussy even. Iris is the real hero, they're shoving her down our throats. She should really have her own show.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce

The AV3/Eva/Mirror thing was ridiculous :lol:

Sylar

Haha they are clearly trolling with Iris now.
"Youre the flash, you know whats best"
"I dont want to be the damzel in distress anymore"
Those were great lines :lol:

Thing is, the evolution of Iris has been the issue. I wouldnt have had an issue with this mirro Iris if it wasnt similar to the one we got for the previous seasons anyway. Its not like a drastic change to the point you can say, I cant believe Barry cant see the difference.

Also they clearly have no clue what to do with Snow/Frost. Its such a shame.

Amir

Thing is, the evolution of Iris has been the issue. I wouldnt have had an issue with this mirro Iris if it wasnt similar to the one we got for the previous seasons anyway. Its not like a drastic change to the point you can say, I cant believe Barry cant see the difference.
But she speaks Italian now!

It's quite funny. Can we still complain about it turning into the 'Iris and friends' show if it's not actually Iris?

Sylar

Y'all are moaning about Iris from the latest episode as though you haven't watched it and don't know it's not her.

Sandyman

How are you guys still watching this shit fest other than the crossovers?

Their Iris/Felicity obsession killed the shows.
And this is what I don't get at all. The folks over at Arrow realized this and made changes so that the show got better. But the folks at Flash refuse to see it and are not even concerned about The Flash anymore. It's all about what Iris does next. It's so bad now that I miss the days of WE.ARE.FLASH!!

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
And this is what I don't get at all. The folks over at Arrow realized this and made changes so that the show got better. But the folks at Flash refuse to see it and are not even concerned about The Flash anymore. It's all about what Iris does next. It's so bad now that I miss the days of WE.ARE.FLASH!!
This is a very good point.

Amir

When you think about it, the current storyline is the writers dream: Why settle for one Iris when you can have two?

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I’m a few episodes behind, but they should just rename the show “Iris featuring the pathetic Flash”. The drop off in quality from the first 2 seasons to what it is now is remarkable.

Last edited:

Sylar

So catching up on this.

Iris being stuck in the mirror world with a genius (who has been there for 6 years and tried a 1000 ways to get out). But iris mentions one thing that makes the genius (eva) go ahhh, that could work, why didnt I think of that.

Good news is, that it didnt work otherwise that would have been quite something :lol:

Ralph and Sue stuff is fun though.

Sylar

So caught up with Flash. I think its ridiculous that six seasons in, that Flash / Barry Allen doesnt listen to others (esp Dr Snow), does something, fails due to stupidity, then realises he should have maybe, actually just listened as it wouldnt have made things worse?

I think theres been more focus on Flash himself which is good and what it needs to be. Also think they need to stop doing meta of the week stuff and maybe have longer arcs if they are introducing metas (like a 2 or 3 ep arc like the Gotham show used to do).

AaronRedDevil

So catching up on this.

Iris being stuck in the mirror world with a genius (who has been there for 6 years and tried a 1000 ways to get out). But iris mentions one thing that makes the genius (eva) go ahhh, that could work, why didnt I think of that.

Good news is, that it didnt work otherwise that would have been quite something :lol:

Ralph and Sue stuff is fun though.
You saying that makes me so glad I stopped after the crisis. Jesus iris is annoying. The writers are even worse.

Andersons Dietician

I haven’t watched this since even before the crossover but I absolutely hated Dibney. Wonder how they are going to sort that out. I read also Ruby Rose has quit Batwoman. Haven’t watched it but I could sense it was probably a shower of s*€!