Media Thread

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Trump replied that Jerry Hall might be a German spy.

Drifter

American
Fox News begs Democrats to reconsider rejected debate and promises ‘the ultimate journalistic integrity’

In a statement on Wednesday, Fox News pleaded with the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to reconsider an offer for presidential candidates to debate on the conservative network.

Democrats announced on Wednesday that the party was rejecting the idea of a primary debate on Fox News because of the network’s troubling relationship with President Donald Trump. In one case, Trump was reportedly advised of debate questions in advance.

Fox News Senior Vice President Bill Sammon responded by promising “the ultimate journalistic integrity.”

“We hope the DNC will reconsider its decision to bar Chris Wallace, Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum, all of whom embody journalistic integrity and professionalism, from moderating a Democratic presidential debate,” Sammon said. “They’re the best debate team in the business and they offer candidates an important opportunity to make their case to the largest TV news audience in America, which includes many persuadable voters.”

SteveJ

Scout
It'd be like putting Phil Thompson in charge of our transfers.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Fox seem to have a lot of anchors who don't reflect their views.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Fox seem to have a lot of anchors who don't reflect their views.

How do you think that conversation went?

'Oi you Wonky eyed racist drunken cnut, stop the Islamaphobia. We can get away with most things but we need to chill with that'

Or.

'Damn girl, can't you tell the difference between what we say and think in private to what we say on air and in public, you're on your own here'

Silva

How do you think that conversation went?

'Oi you Wonky eyed racist drunken cnut, stop the Islamaphobia. We can get away with most things but we need to chill with that'

Or.

'Damn girl, can't you tell the difference between what we say and think in private to what we say on air and in public, you're on your own here'
"advertisers don't like overt racism, use the updated dogwhistle chart"

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Just reading some of the debate on twitter on the issue. I've come to the conclusion there's no hope for America.

Last edited:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Can’t bloody wait for this cretin to be out on his arse.

I’m sure Brietbart will pick him up though.

SteveJ

Scout
Guardian said:
Former Speaker Paul Ryan has joined the board of Fox Corporation, the parent company of Fox News.

Drifter

American
Fox News contributor Robert Jeffress expresses support for the death penalty

ravi2

75x a day. She can probably get a restraining order at this point.
Fox needs a Hillary 2.0 to get their supporters fired up and she fits the bill. They know exactly what they are doing.

Javi

You could argue that this is actually helping AOC because it‘s raising her profile which I assume Fox to be fully conscious of. Totally worth it though if it helps turn out whatever vote group the network aims at.