Media Thread

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
You could argue that this is actually helping AOC because it‘s raising her profile which I assume Fox to be fully conscious of. Totally worth it though if it helps turn out whatever vote group the network aims at.
It's not worth it if some nutter feels the need to carry one of his zillion guns.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Nothing scarier to Fox News viewers than a powerful woman. And a minority at that! Good lord, get the pitchforks.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Nothing scarier to Fox News viewers than a powerful woman. And a minority at that! Good lord, get the pitchforks.
Their attitude toward her reminds me of this old joke:

What’s worse than a male chauvinist pig?

A woman that doesn’t do what she’s told.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Posted in the Orange Mcfeckwit Presidency thread as well.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/201...h-is-in-a-trump-trap?utm_source=pocket-newtab
“Executives Are Very Worried Fox & Friends Will Be Next”: After Taking Over Fox, Lachlan Murdoch Is in a Trump Trap
When advertisers rebelled at outrage anchors like Jeanine Pirro and Tucker Carlson, Trump called Lachlan’s daddy, Rupert Murdoch, to keep them on the air. Inside the battle for the future of the network.

Eriku

Heh.

Where are we headed if we keep heading towards godlessness? Iuno, but right now the US is among the more fundamentalist nations in the west, and yet nobody else seems to be experiencing weekly shootings.

So stupid.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Pompeo being a little bitch on Fox. These people apparently think they can go on there and only be asked questions they want to talk about after Trump has basically coopted the network for his own political use.

Carolina Red

Staff
Pompeo being a little bitch on Fox. These people apparently think they can go on there and only be asked questions they want to talk about after Trump has basically coopted the network for his own political use.

Chris Wallace is the only person on that network that I don’t have an unhealthy hatred for.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Fox absolutely distraught at Rapinoe in this parade at this moment. Ripping her take on Make America Great again. It was worth the U.S. winning just to see her cause mayhem with the right.