Media Thread

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
My father in law suffered for 12 years with COPD and lung and heart disease. He couldn't walk from his chair to his toilet without oxygen. He suffered worse than anyone I have ever known.

Rush deserves decades of suffering like that. feck him.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
My favorite thing is conservatives now screaming, see libs are hateful, they're smearing poor sick Rush Limbaugh!!! No they're happy that an evil fecking shitestain is set to receive a well deserved fate. Feck Rush Limbaugh, the world will be a better place without him.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
My favorite thing is conservatives now screaming, see libs are hateful, they're smearing poor sick Rush Limbaugh!!! No they're happy that an evil fecking shitestain is set to receive a well deserved fate. Feck Rush Limbaugh, the world will be a better place without him.
he called chelsea clinton the dog of the white house when she was about 11

Revan

Assumptionman

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
So she was fired for doing her job then.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Ah, the genious who said that Denmark had stripped it's citizens of opportunities and that no-one were incentivized to do anything because they won't be rewarded:lol:

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

:lol:

How can she keep her job? Gross misconduct if ever I saw it. Can you imagine the scenes when she turned up? And during the first segment that she missed? I bet the coffee boy was earning his pay :lol:

Why the feck didn't they just put a replacement in or cancel the show?

Drifter

American
Fox News pins blame on Jeanine Pirro debacle on first night broadcasting from home due to virus concerns

Responding to accusations that Fox News personality Jeanine Pirro appeared to have been drinking prior to hosting her Saturday night prime time show, the network has sent out a statement saying that the show was disrupted by “technical difficulties” because she was appearing from her home over coronavirus concerns.

With commenters on Twitter and elsewhere stating that the former prosecutor appeared drunk during her broadcast on the conservative news network (you can see video below and decide for yourself), a statement was issued Sunday afternoon.

“Jeanine Pirro was broadcasting from her home for the first time when she encountered several technical difficulties which impacted the quality of her show, including the loss of a teleprompter. As we have previously said, we are operating with a reduced staff working remotely to ensure the health and safety of our employees in these unprecedented times,” the statement from a network spokesperson said.
Of course it was.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Vile woman and she epitomises what is wrong with the good ole U S of A.

I have been to America maybe 10 times and absolutely love the place and the people who are the friendliest we have ever met on holidays. Maybe bumping into this bitch would be the equilibrium of my feelings.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I bet it wasn’t just alcohol. Bit she’s rippin through scripts.