Media Thread

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
How is Fox News handling Lucifer's Limbaugh's death?

Guessing somewhere near Saint Reagan levels?
Well, if their election coverage is anything to go by my guess would be that that are going to refuse to concede that he is dead and ask for a hear rate recount.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
How is Fox News handling Lucifer's Limbaugh's death?

Guessing somewhere near Saint Reagan levels?
It’s not wall to wall on TV, but every segment today at least brings him up.

The website is a bit more over the top laudatory of the cnut.

Bu comparison, MSNBC & CNN haven’t registered much emotion regarding his death.

PressSec swatted down a question regarding if Biden was going to have any remarks about the cnut dying. It was a classy ‘no.’

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I wondered, how come an Australian (Rupert Murdoch) managed to create a conservative media channel in the US instead of American media moguls?

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
I wondered, how come an Australian (Rupert Murdoch) managed to create a conservative media channel in the US instead of American media moguls?

It's not just the US, he's helped sway elections in the UK for years. Or should I say, his papers and news channel have.

Drifter

American
GERALDO RIVERA AND JUDGE JEANINE PIRRO | SEAN HANNITY INTERVIEW

Project fear.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
he had some random good takes in the last 4 years too, on migrants and iran.

langster

Scout
Tucker not being fit for the military doesn't immediately discount anything he says about the military. What's the context behind this segment?
Tucker being a fecking idiot should make most people discount almost everything he ever says. He's just trolling, it's not even funny anymore because as with everyone who plays this game, the longer it goes on the only way you can continue being relevant or gaining viewers is by making more outrageous and outlandish statements than the last.

It gets people talking and also gets people listening. After all, there's no such thing as bad publicity.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Waters is a dipshit but maybe a tad bit likeable in some other setting, like that annoying co-worker know-it-all type - different person with a couple beers in him/her.

Gutfield is the most arrogant, condescending cockbisquit on Fox News, possibly all of TV, and that's not easy to achieve. I'd love it, jus'luv it, if someone smacked him during a show.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Waters is a dipshit but maybe a tad bit likeable in some other setting, like that annoying co-worker know-it-all type - different person with a couple beers in him/her.

Gutfield is the most arrogant, condescending cockbisquit on Fox News, possibly all of TV, and that's not easy to achieve. I'd love it, jus'luv it, if someone smacked him during a show.
Both are utter cum socks.

Drifter

American
If all else fails.

Maria Bartiromo pushes Biden conspiracy theory: Obama is 'running things behind the scenes'

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
If all else fails.

Maria Bartiromo pushes Biden conspiracy theory: Obama is 'running things behind the scenes'

'It's really his political ally whom he worked with previously and sees things rather similarly who runs things': that must be among the lamest conspiracy theories ever. Except if you're a racist worried about Black people taking over I guess...

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
If all else fails.

Who is the cat on the right? I know who the Easter Island-headed idiot on the left is.

Such a shame to see where Maria is these days. She used to be exceedingly credible. & hot too.

langster

Scout
If all else fails.

:lol:

I've just posted in the General about being told the Suez Canal blockage is all part of The Great Reset. The same loons also told me (after I questioned them a little, light heartedly of course) that Trump was actually still in charge.

Apparently the military won't work with Biden. Biden has been denied access to all military and National Security briefings because they don't trust him and Trump told them to.

Also the White House in unoccupied and in complete darkness with no flags flying. Also there are over 30,000 armed soldiers around D.C. and nobody is allowed in or out.

I posted the link to the White House live webcam that showed lights on in at least 6 rooms.

Apparently I'm a sheep and deserve this reset.

I'm now confused....

Is Trump in charge? Or is it Obama? Or Biden? :lol:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
For now, maybe. He’ll fall fast when it’s his time though.
Fingers crossed.

I’ll wager it will be the garden variety sexual harassment that will finally get him. That culture is too baked into Fox for him to avoid it.

So many cretinous cnuts still work at Fox.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Hannity's stock has definitely fallen a bit. Tucker is now number 1 in the ratings, which has made him Fox's chief demagogue.
Yep. I remember when the torch was passed from O’Rally to Hannity. We are seeing the changing of the guard yet again.