Media Thread

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
That Gutfeld prick has a constant face on him that resembles the image of Lee Oswald getting shot by Jack Ruby.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I've been thinking ...how much is The Simpsons responsible for the state of American politics today? Would Fox have survived as a network in the early years without them and been able to build themselves into the massive outlet they are today?

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
I don't understand these YT video where a couple of no-marks spend half the time telling you what you are watching. The same with reaction videos. Weird and shite. Who cares what some teen thinks when hearing ABBA for the first time?

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
I don't understand these YT video where a couple of no-marks spend half the time telling you what you are watching. The same with reaction videos. Weird and shite. Who cares what some teen thinks when hearing ABBA for the first time?
Reaction videos are weird, I don't get them, but comment videos... are they really that different from the post match analysis most of us watch?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
By that logic, women need to stop giving birth.

Drifter

American
So Carson sacks his racist scriptwriter to hire another one. Obviously the Murdoch's thinks this will win them back those viewers that defected to OAN/Newsmax

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
So Carson sacks his racist scriptwriter to hire another one. Obviously the Murdoch's thinks this will win them back those viewers that defected to OAN/Newsmax
Perhaps the screenwriters aren’t the issue after all.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Putting this here b/c thankfully it is on topic and even after watching it 5 times I still chuckle at the end every time.