The funniest football chants in English Football History (Part 1)

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks

What do you think? Weirdly, I've always found it difficult to find good videos of football chants.

But are football chants a bit shit? Or is it just a context thing.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
For the most part they are shit once you take away the atmosphere and context, which is generally why they all appear rather poor in videos.

The 'we want our big dick back' one was funny though.

Pscholes18

What do you think? Weirdly, I've always found it difficult to find good videos of football chants.

Lets Pretend We Scored a Goal, The Elephant Man and Big feckin German chants had me busting up!

Phurry

Furry Fecker
For my A-level English Language I wrote a paper entitled "The Power of Language as Illustrated by Football Chants", basically an excuse to submit something full of swear words to the examining board :)

However, during my research I discovered a book called Dicks Out! which had all sorts of chants from across the English & Scottish leagues, it's still available http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dicks-Out-Definitive-British-Football/dp/1874546002

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

Those City fans on the platform :lol::lol:

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff
One of the ones that sticks in my mind was the old one for RvP, sung to Re-Re-wind, when the crowd says bo selecter.
"Robin van Persie, when a girl says no, molest her"

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
When Chelsea came to OT a few years ago (I think when Mata scored and they beat us 1-0), the Chelsea fans, after singing 'she said no Robin', began singing 'she said yes Terry, she said yes'. I thought that was pretty funny.

devil in me

One of the ones that sticks in my mind was the old one for RvP, sung to Re-Re-wind, when the crowd says bo selecter.
"Robin van Persie, when a girl says no, molest her"
I used to love singing that. And then we signed him, then naturally I found it immature and out of order.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
there are a few funny ones in there but the funniest in history? I think not, especially since all of them are pretty recent (youtube generation)

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly

Just in case you find it inaudible -
HE'S EATING HIS PIE!
HAVE YOU GOT SOME SAUCE?
HE'S GOT SOME BROWN!"

This is why I adore football fans.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
For my A-level English Language I wrote a paper entitled "The Power of Language as Illustrated by Football Chants", basically an excuse to submit something full of swear words to the examining board :)

However, during my research I discovered a book called Dicks Out! which had all sorts of chants from across the English & Scottish leagues, it's still available http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dicks-Out-Definitive-British-Football/dp/1874546002
The reviewsare a bit disappointing

No.8

The Torres and Tevez chants I find quite funny!

His neck scar proved they got it wrong Tevez, Tevez
He'll never shag a sexy bird Tevez, Tevez
You Argie twat you ugly cnut
They've sewn your head on back to front
Carlos Tevez Herman Munsters head

Browniee

I like that Ji Sung park by us.
"Oh Park forever you may be, you eat dog in your own country"...

Callum93

I absolutely detest those repetitive name of team chants (e.g., Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea / Villa, Villa, Villa/ etc.)

I love the ones that take the piss though (e.g., Feed the Scousers / He's half a boy, he's half a girl, Torres, Torres)

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Newcastle fans had one for Habib Beye to the tune of Happy Days which I found quite amusing..."Monday, Tuesday Habib Beye..." You know the rest!