Television The Grand Tour (Prime Video)

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
(old) Top Gear was something possibly worth wasting an hour on if I caught in on tv on a chilled Sunday. I don't know if I'll be choosing to put it on online.
Same here. It'll still do well though. I always think the same of those film adaptations of tv shows, the Inbetweeners movie being the last one to prove me wrong.

Dan

Available in over 200 countries from December.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I pay £7.99 a month and get Prime Video, Prime Music and unlimited one day deliveries as well as a bunch of other stuff.

Looking forward to this. Will it be available from midnight?
I already pay for Netflix and have other less legal streaming services so don't really need Amazon, and I never order stuff for delivering anymore so the postage thing is no use to me.

Not sure what time itll be up to be honest mate.

prateik

Was there any doubt? The presenters made the show what it was. The name "top gear" means nothing.

I havent seen it. Is it the same format as Top Gear? Even if its not, its basically just picking up from where they left off.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Was there any doubt? The presenters made the show what it was. The name "top gear" means nothing.

I havent seen it. Is it the same format as Top Gear? Even if its not, its basically just picking up from where they left off.
Yeah it is mostly the same format.

They have their own Stig too. As for why its mostly, you'll see when you watch it yourself.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Great start overall - only the celeb section didn't work for me, the rest was very comfortably back to where they left-off.

Can't get over how stunning the whole thing looked as well :eek:

NinjaFletch

Was going to post a sarcy response after 5 minutes about how it was shit and they should bin it but feck me if that opening sequence wasn't as good as anything they've done in years.

Not sure if the stage thing really works, but oh well the studio sections were never that important.

barros

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Where liberty dwells, there is my country
The name doesn't mean anything, but the production staff is a huge part of any such program. We'll see if they can keep it up.
They basically moved with them and yesterday we could see the graphics and the screen shots like the old top gear, that was really good and me and my son really enjoyed I'm glad they are back. After they left top gear I tried to watch the show with the new guy and I couldn't watch, is like Moyes after Ferguson.

barros

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Where liberty dwells, there is my country
I already pay for Netflix and have other less legal streaming services so don't really need Amazon, and I never order stuff for delivering anymore so the postage thing is no use to me.

The Prime is the best thing after slicing bread, I buy everything from Amazon except food and cloth but I could if i wanted, from my 3d printer and CNC parts, computer accessories, phone accessories, filter for my fridge and even parts for my project car (jeep Wrangler) and ebooks. Shipping is free and they even deliver on Sundays, returning anything is really easy and on my case after 3 months the fee I pay is already paid.

Free shipping
Free prime shows (The Grand Tour :drool:)
Free prime movies
Free ebook a month
Free music

Xeno

Liked it in general. Good production. May was a bit wooden. Holy Trinity seemed staged to make sure no outright winner.

Big Andy

Bloke
I liked that bit where they made the cars invisible so you could see how it works...

Dan

Really liked this.

Not sure what that celeb bit was all about though.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Really enjoyed it. That celebrity bit was weird but it gave me a good laugh. It was so random and unexpected.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Quality, absolutely loved it. Can't wait for the rest of the season, only thing I didn't like was the celeb section.

AXVnee7

Amazing. Breath of fresh air... So glad they've gone this way. Hope they can sustain it like this!

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Just watching it now

Loving the opening segment, makes me realise how much I've actually missed the trio.

spwd

Decent. The celeb bit was fecking nonsense and adding a grand total of nothing to the show.
Yeah, completely fecking pointless, would've ignored the killings if they actually had a guest on.

spwd

I cancelled Netflix and got prime but I think I would have got this just by buying my Amazon firestick which for £33 is a bargain.