Television The Grand Tour (Prime Video)

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Couldn't see anything here on this, but Clarkson & Co have announced the title of their new show 'The Grand Tour' coming later this year on Amazon Prime.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/may/11/jeremy-clarksons-amazon-show-grand-tour-top-gear

Amazon’s new motoring show starring Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May will be called The Grand Tour.

In a statement, the former Top Gear trio thanked fans for taking the time to send in their suggestions for the name, which they said were “much appreciated”.

“Thing is,” said Clarkson, “we’ll be travelling the world hosting each episode in a different country, from a giant tent. It’s a sort of ‘grand tour’, if you like. So we’ve decided to call it The Grand Tour.”
Also, Amazon Prime have a special offer that 'runs out' at midnight tonight. Get 12 months for £59 instead of £79.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I only just found out about the name and I'm surprised nobody wants to discuss this. :lol:

Anyway, The Grand Tour is a bit underwhelming but it's irrelevant to the quality of the show. Additionally, I hope we see less boring celebrity appearances and only see professionals and celebrities who are interested in or race cars.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
With the huge budget and them 3 presenting it is going to be insanely stupid.

I cannot wait.

spwd

I'm sure it will be better than the crap on bbc2 right now!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Just read the other thread, looks awful as expected.

This will be good I reckon.

Minkaro

Should have just called it Clarkson, Hammond and May.
That sounds like a 70's rock group.

But if Top Gear vs. The Grand Tour was a football match, Top Gear have just headed in an own goal.

HabeasC

Seeing that reminded me how much I dislike Clarkson and Hammond

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
(old) Top Gear was something possibly worth wasting an hour on if I caught in on tv on a chilled Sunday. I don't know if I'll be choosing to put it on online.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Early reviews of the first ep by journalists, was..... it's very, very good and they really, really, really, wanted it to be bad.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Early reviews of the first ep by journalists, was..... it's very, very good and they really, really, really, wanted it to be bad.
Nothing from the Guardian yet, which will be fun to read.

Dan

Considering the money that's being thrown at it, I hope it's good.

Reckless Full Back

Doesn't get forward much
At first I thought this was something they shot for the grand tour but then went through the youtube comments. Apparently, it's old footage :confused:

Last edited:

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
Finally they are back. The teaser and official trailer both look good and I honestly need my fix of Clarkson Hammond and May